[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
>literally Hawaii
Who else is hyped to get into some comfy tropics?
>>
>>26281572
Literally no way it can be worse than the last time they attempted tropics, aka Hoenn
>>
>>26281929
Hoenn is barely tropical. At least Alola will be the actual tropics.
>>
>>26281572
>tfw no ice types cause its too hot
>>
File: 1448101982728.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1448101982728.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
>>26281572
IF there really is customization, I hope they add a straw skirt so I can dress Chicken-chan in a qt hula outfit
>>
File: 618_348_skiing-pineapple-powder.jpg (182 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
618_348_skiing-pineapple-powder.jpg
182 KB, 618x348
>>26282200
It snows at Mauna Kea.
>http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/28265707/snow-falls-on-mauna-kea-as-winter-storm-warning-issued
>>
But we're probably going to have to got to Kalos, which will ruin the cozy mood. However, feeling like a tourist heading to Lumiose will be cool.
>>
>>26282200
top of the tallest mountain on the big island there is snow, so dont get your hopes down
>>
>>26282200
Good. Ice types are shit.
>>
Half of this small ass island is a city. A building alone is bigger than most towns on the picture.
>>
>>26282439
>But we're probably going to have to got to Kalos
>Not Unova
>>
>>26282608
Why the fuck would we go to Unova? Kalos makes the most sense, especially with the whole south Kalos thing being mentioned a few times and the random Kiloude City waaay at the bottom. It all foreshadows a new part of Kalos.
>>
Who ready for shitty camera angles problems, an overworld even more bland than XY/ORAS and an overall 5 fps game ?
>>
>>26282695
Alola has more connections to Unova. It's is based on Hawaii which is a US state. Humilau City will likely be retcon to fit Alola.

>South Kalos
lol
>>
>>26282740
Nah, Humilau's definitely based off of the beaches of Long Island (Montauk, the Hamptons, etc). It would be interesting if the post-game involves going to some part of Cali, similar to how one of Fallout 4's DLC takes you from Boston to Maine.
>>
>>26281572
hyped. My favorite town in all the games was Mossdeep and now I basically have an entire region of that.
>>
Please tell me that's not the entire Alola region. That's smaller than Cinnabar.
>>
>>26283169
Humilau is Hawaiian theme as well. Look at the name. Geographically it's supposed to represent Long Island.
>>
>>26281572
Hopefully there will be some comfy snowy areas like kalos and sinnoh did
>>
>>26283257
hawaii is a bunch of islands so i smell extended surfing portions
>but not with a surfboard sadly
>>
>>26283796
We better be able to surf more pokemon this time.
>>
File: roach.jpg (7 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
7 KB, 426x282
>>26283864
>game arrives
>hawaii
>no surfbort
>kms
pic related
>>
>hawaii region
>an entire region of delicious brown hula girls
>an entire region of phoebes
why are we not discussing this?
>>
That region looks like it's the size of a small town with a population of like 800 people. I feel like I could walk across the whole place in an afternoon.
>>
>>26286388
>The entire region of phoebes
Yay, people like me (Footfags) will call it "Heaven"
>>
This region looks pretty dinky from this point of view, but maybe the actual cities will be pretty interesting?

Hopefully no weirdly locked camera angles like the streets of that one place in Kalos that was basically like Paris.
>>
remember when everyone thought it was gonna be mexico
>>
>>26286723
For fuck's sake of course it looks dinky. You can't see the whole region because that's ONE ISLAND and there will be MORE ISLANDS because it's FUCKING HAWAII.
>>
File: 1460756490172.jpg (9 KB, 240x296) Image search: [Google]
1460756490172.jpg
9 KB, 240x296
>>26286663
>people like me (Footfags)
why do footfags always feel the need to tell people about their shit fetish
>>
>>26281572
7/10 too much water
>>
>>26281572
Immagine how BTFO /vp/ would be if that actually was the whole region.
>>
>>26281929

Hoenn really needed the graphic Sun and Moon are getting to pop. Now it will always feel flat when the grounds elevation shouldve gradually risen the closer you got to the volcano.
>>
>>26287013
maybe faggots shouldn;t have been in such a rush for it then

how's it feel knowing the superior region (sinnoh) is gonna look better? :^)
>>
We heardu you rikeu za wataa, we makeu even moa wataa.
>>
>>26286939
I won't lie I'd be incredibly ass mad
>>
>>26287062

Great because I like sinnohs region better.

I was just saying Hoenn wouldve been great with those graphics. Now its destined for just a mediocre remake.

Lets hope Sinnohs gets even better then sun and moons.
>>
So two pokemon centers + starting town lacking one= 1 city and two towns? Only seems like room for one gym on this first island.
>>
>>26287259
Eight gyms was considered too challenging, so we're only getting one gym this time.
>>
>>26286924
Pls don't be.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.