[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that Gen. 7 may be the best Generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vkMfQug.gif (2 MB, 387x251) Image search: [Google]
vkMfQug.gif
2 MB, 387x251
I understand that there are alot of people who hate some aspects of S&M, but normally I see all the starters and legends getting a fair amount of love. Maybe this is the generation that most of us were waiting for :)

>INB4 Arguments on how "bad" this gen will be
>>
>>26280304
I feel there is not enough information to declare one way or the other yet.
>>
>>26280409

Fucking this. It boggles my mind that people are even supporting Sun or Moon before knowing what exclusives each one has or what the feature differences might be, if any, let alone hailing it as the second coming of Christ or a certain disappointment.
>>
>>26280304
Pretty much.
We can also all agree that it may be a mediocre generation.
And we can all agree that it may be the worst generation.
You know, since we barely know anything about it yet.
>>
>>26280473

/vp/'s been starved of info for a good year or so now

it's pretty much what you'd expect
>>
>>26280473

IDK that Meowth is a bad sign..

>More than 10 new Pokemon
>>
>>26280511

Nice meme.
>>
We know fucking nothing practical about it

The game could literally cure cancer with a cure administered through light patterns, but we certainly don't know it

Also people thought XY would be great, look where that went
>>
>>26280511
Did you start playing in gen 5?
the ONLY gen since gen 1 to not use any older pokemon for its regional dex?
need I remind you Ruby/Sapphire used Machoke during the moving in scene?
>>
>>26280304
The graphics are definitely the best we have seen so far out of any generation but we know very little about the actual game other than the starters, box legends, and it's in Hawaii. It looks very solid so far but so did X/Y before they were released and we all know how that turned out.
>>
>>26280304
I hope so
>>
>>26280565

I thought the Machokes were Ruby's
mom's boyfriends. Tyrese and Darnelle.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.