[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My theory on S&M's plots. >team sun wants to intensify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1462983890237.jpg (568 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1462983890237.jpg
568 KB, 1440x900
My theory on S&M's plots.

>team sun wants to intensify the sun, grow loads of crops, and corner the market
>they have loads of water stockpiled so their crops will be fine
>everyone else is screwed
>with total control over all crops they will rule the region unopposed

>team moon wants to cause an endless night so it will always be dark and they can rob places 24/7 without being seen
>with all the money they stole they can create special lunar light plants that generate energy from the light radiated from the surface of the moon
>with complete control of the energy market, they will rule the world
>>
>>26280196
Not this faggot again. The sun is needed for earth's survival and the moon does not emit light
/thread.
>>
>>26280215
The lunar power plants will keep the world going and team moon will control them.
>>
>>26280245
>disregarding my point about needing the sun for the plan to work
Why am I arguing with you? I can't tell who is more stupid, you or I?
>>
>>26280268
The moon generates moonlight.

Pokemon heal with it.

It will be enough for special machines to catch.
>>
>>26280299
>The moon generates moonlight.
>>
>>26280323
Yeah, you ever notice how the night is never totally dark most of the time?

That is moonlight.
>>
>>26280339
which is reflected sunlight

no sun= no sunlight
no sunlight = no moonlight
>>
>>26280420
Rocks do not reflect light. Only liquid-ish solids like mirror edges do that.
>>
>>26280448
>Rocks do not reflect light

then how the fuck can you see them?
>>
>>26280463
Because lights shining on them.
>>
>team sun wants to intensify the sun, grow loads of crops, and corner the market

>polar ice caps melt, obliterate market
>wildfires everywhere, obliterate market
>fucking intense heat kills everyone, obliterate market

what a great business plan
>>
>>26280448
Literally everything not named "the centers of black holes" reflects light you fucking imbecile
>>
>>26280501
There is a difference between reflecty things and shine things.
>>
>>26280448
Holy shit. He's done it, he's actually done it. You sir have made arguments so stupid I can physically feel my brain cells dying. Your god awful theory backed up by ancient and outdated "facts" has made it possible to feel myself getting stupider
>>
>>26280475
light is reflected off of objects and into our eyes, that is how our brain deciphers what is in front of us you fucking autist
>>
>>26280536
I do not see beams of light being shot into my eye.

I see color because that is what things are made of.
>>
>team moon wants to cause an endless night so it will always be dark and they can rob places 24/7 without being seen

>get rid of the sun (how??), fucking ice age, solar system does not know what the fuck to rotate about, fucking nothing for the moon to reflect
>>
>>26280517
What school did you go to? Where did you learn to make sudo intellect strawnman arguments like that?
>>
>>26280550
are you made of nigger autist cells by any chance
>>
>>26280589
No I am made of brainy cells.

where is your history degree? I don't see one.
>>
>>26280634
I sure hope you don't see one, those are fucking useless
>>
>>26280663
There more useful then you
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 681x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 681x600
>>
The mount of bait in this thread is overwhelming my senses.
>>
>>26281569

>This thread

Thank you. I was having a bad day, but you made it all better.
>>
We /jamesbond/ now
>>
>>26280196
What the fuck?
>>
>>26281959
Same. Fucking great.
Saw someone in another thread argue that Mars was a star because the Japanese means fire star.
>>
>>26280448
>Rocks do not reflect light. Only liquid-ish solids like mirror edges do that.

You're just making shit up as you go, aren't you?
>>
My theory

The box Legendaries are not opposing sides. Their themes are King and Queen. A mythic Pokemon will be Joker while the "3rd" box Legendary is the Ace.
>>
Evil team tries to move the moon to eclipse the sun, because for reasons. This pisses off one of either legendary and causes them to go on a rampage. Bullshit chosen-one hero plot pegs protag as the only one who can calm it down, he does, befriends it, it lets you capture it, and then you're forced to use it in a plot battle against the team leader and his evil eclipse themed obligatory 3rd wheel legendary.
>>
>>26286205
This is kinda cool. What about the jack?
>>
File: 1456688664035.png (139 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
1456688664035.png
139 KB, 680x431
Don't really care.

I stopped caring about the plot of Sun/Moon once I found out it was going to take place in some tropical nigger country.

>tfw there will never be another Pokemon region based on a European country, because celebrating European culture is "racist"
>>
>>26286646
Could also be another mythical that's a counterpart to the Joker.
>>
Team Solar wants to harness the power of the sun to maybe cause eternal warmth or something stupid like Team Magma without knowing the consequences of global warming, etc.

Team Lunar wants to harness the power of the moon to alter the tides in Alola or something stupid like Team Aqua without knowing the consequences of artificial alteration of the seas, etc.
>>
>>26280196
It'll definitely be simpler than this, but it is similar.

Because the world still needs the sun, the evil team in Moon will want to just enlarge the moon bigger than the sun so they can absorb more moonlight during the night. The sun team will probably have a similar goal, but they'll want to make the moon smaller so that the night won't be so long. That way they both will be dealing with the moon itself, so the stories won't have to be too different.
>>
>>26280497
So? That was the plot of Ruby and Sapphire.

>Team Red wants to use the power of red to turn the whole world red or whatever
>Team Blue wants to use the power of kyogre to "turn the world back to the beginning", with no inkling of how ominous this sounds, and acts legitimately surprised when Kyogre ends up almost flooding the whole planet

>everyone learns a banal moral about how the avatar must preserve the balance of the four elements
>>
>>26286766

But ... Hawaii is an Asian country, not niggers. Are you saying that Japan is a nigger country too?
>>
>>26285175

Hah. I was in that thread and as equally baffled as you.

But no, seriously. I can't tell if OP is just pretending to be retarded or if he's actually a retard whose first language isn't English.
>>
I don't think that the opposing sides will have goals as lofty as you're making them out to be.

This is just a guess on my part (feel free to screencap it though in case I'm right) but I think the moon and sun Pokemon will be revered deities in Alola which mimic the real mythos of Hawaii. Not necessarily based on them but inspired by them. The lion will be the sky god and the bat is the moon goddess. I think both sides will have their worshippers who have been at odds with each other for hundreds of years. As you go through the game, you run into the individual little cult followings they have and learn more and more about the legendaries piece by piece. The mythos is expanded and explained until you find yourself in a temple hidden deep within a forest on a mostly uninhabited island where you run into the legendary in question. You find out that all its ever wanted was peace between the two cults because they shaped Alola together, not separately, and should be worshiped as such.

I'm probably wrong because thats not nearly as grand as GameFreak likes to make these stories but I think it would be nice to match the comfy atmosphere of the islands and further explore the mythos of legendary Pokemon and how they shape the world/the people in it.
>>
>>26286955
trips confirm
>>
>>26287451
Hawaii is United States territory, stupid. It's a state that Japanese tourists beat off to almost as much as they do California.
>>
>>26287640

Yes, but the indigenous people are of Asian decent. Thats obviously what I fucking meant.
>>
>>26287541
>implying the word "cult" would appear anywhere in a Pokémon game
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 716x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 716x520
>>26286955
>the moon smaller so the night won't be as long
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.