[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GameXplain discusses the starters with Joe Merrick AKA Serebii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Zd-iu7Ze_400x400[1].jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Zd-iu7Ze_400x400[1].jpg
27 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNdVheNlLFo
>>
That's not how I pictured Joe's voice. :O
>>
>>26280192
sounds like an 11 year old harry potter
>>
File: 132.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
132.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>26280192
>His voice
>>
>video is 47 minutes

Who the fuck is gonna listen to all do that
>>
>>26280192
>Serebii's fucking mic
>about 3 minutes in and some guy confuses gen IV and V
no way I'm watching three quarters of that shit, I doubt they have much to say not mentioned here already anyway
>>
>>26280192
>kawaii influence
>>
>>26280300
>>26280313
>>26280315
He has been in youtube interviews and has talked during his own streams/youtube videos before. I doubt any of the people denying him being an legit autist has ever heard him speak.
>>
>>26280192
>48min
>his voice
hell no bye
>>
His idea about soaring and multiple islands is pretty cool. Hope that's the case.
>>
Wow, two things I hate in one video
>>
Joe was the only person who had a clue about what he was talking about

>Popplio reminds me of the gen IV starter, oshawott
>magiana
>I want to dress up as past player characters and rivals
>ash and Gary
>Popplio is shit

Why is gamexplain cancer?
>>
>>26280192
They brought up that it didn't look like there was any tall grass seen, however if you look at the map of the starting island you can see multiple spots of tall grass around at least the actual starting area before you get to the city. It's especially obvious above the building with the purple or blue roof towards the end of the long dirt path from the Professor's lab. You can see two dark patches of grass that go across the dirt path. Look around the map more and you can see tons of them in that starting area.
>>
No grass appearing is quite interesting. I also hope it's not like randomized encounters almost everywhere. I dropped a Metabots game because of that. Looking back at the map though, the dark green spots are probably grass.

I never really though of Kalos being part of a grid, though XY may be pretty linear as far as individual routes go. The layout of the Alola still looks linear to my, but with multiple paths, and as they've said: more curvy.

I saw a Rowlet following the player on a screenshot, which part of the videos was that in?

Litten wouldn't be Fire/Fighting if they went the XY triangle route. Fighting is weak to Flying. So Litten would be part Rock, Electric, or less likely Ice.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.