[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > want to cosplay mawile > already have straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: www4atwikijp.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
www4atwikijp.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
> be me
> want to cosplay mawile
> already have straight bangs
> already have long black hair
> already short
> have basic enough sewing skills to put together a tan and black dress

but how the fuck do you make mouth hair
>>
>>26279840
I think you chose the most inconvenient one to cosplay, if you're serious.

You could always look silly and risk ruining your hair by just building the mouth yourself. You'll probably need a nail or something to really keep it from going down though, so good luck with that.
>>
>>26279840
I love mawile, marry me already
Also maybe create a light extenstion? Kind of mold all the extension hair with hot glue or something
>>
>>26279840
If you make a headpiece, long and narrow, like a plank, and cover it with your hair you might give the illusion
>>
you would probably want to construct the mouth shape sculpturally using foam and then put in carved hard plastic teeth. the tongue would probably be best made out of cast latex rubber to give it some elasticity. after priming the mouth sculpture in black paint you would then want to coat it in fake black hair which would be pulled tightly over the structure and then affixed using glue on the inside of the lips. the circle pattern could then simply be applied to the exterior hair by using spray paint and a circle stencil.

the entire structure would need to be attached to a sturdy metal headband which you would want to coat in black and then conceal underneath your actual hair.
>>
>>26279903
she's a qt
that's actually pretty brilliant, anon
>>
>>26279868
who would you suggest? i always liked that we had similar hair so im probably biased
>>
>>26280256
she is, and of course I got you bae <3
>>
>>26279840
Make something like a larger LoZ Link hat, and straighten it with a coat hangar wire. Then just have the mouth design on the outside
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.