[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smallest region ever >shitty graphics >probably slow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: alola.jpg (68 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
68 KB, 600x336
>smallest region ever
>shitty graphics
>probably slow as fuck
>no customization
I think it's time Gamefreak steps down, they should stick to designing the Pokemon and let the games to someone else
>>
do retards still think that
>le small region meme
is funny?
>>
>>26279682
>MUH MULTIPLE ISLANDS

You do realize that's Honolulu, the biggest city in Hawaii?
>>
>>26279642
>Speculation
>Not appreciating the exclusion of chibi models from 6th Gen
>Speculation
>Customization RETURNING from XY

ftfy
>>
>>26279726
You know Hawaii is not just Honolulu?
>>
>>26279682
You retards keep replying to them, so of course they'll keep making new threads and posts.
>>
File: ..png (297 KB, 386x506) Image search: [Google]
..png
297 KB, 386x506
>look mom I posted it again!
>>
File: islands.jpg (106 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
islands.jpg
106 KB, 700x400
>>26279726
If anything, it looks more like Oahu, one of the Hawaiian islands
>>
>>26279793
Oahu is where Honolulu is

that's the only big city in Hawaii
>>
>>26279642
>im literally retarded
>>
>>26279806
What's your point? It being the biggest city doesn't prove that the region is small. Fucking pleb.
>>
Hello dead memes
>>
GF fucking delivered giving us another tropical region.
>>
>>26280035
He means that you ONLY see Honolulu, Waikiki beach, Some sort of Village, and Diamond Head. That's it. 4 locations.

The region is based on Hawaii. Think retard. THINK. What do you think Game Freak could do to expand the region? Take a good fucking guess.
>>
>>26281724
I'm guessing rehash of the sevii island boats from FR/LG?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.