[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: LW9A2ME.png (63 KB, 774x306) Image search: [Google]
LW9A2ME.png
63 KB, 774x306
Guys, I need to come forward and say something very important.
A lot of you guys are still arguing over the roothoot shit, and it needs to stop.
You guys deserve the truth; it was me who drew the fake designs. I posted them online in an attempt to shake up the fanbase.

Fakemon or not, though, you can't say it wasn't fun whilst it lasted.
A lot of you actually believed the crappy designs I came up with, and I thank you for staying true to them, but they are fake.
Go ahead and take another look; I'm not a great artist, there are a lot of faults in my sketches which a real artist would have never let slide.
Grudgingly, I admit that there wasn't any leaks whatsoever; no inside information, nothing. I just happened to draw the right thing at the right time.
Owls are pretty easy to draw, and rowlet is fairly similar in design to an actual owl, which is why my drawing, also based off an actual owl, happened to have an uncanny similarity.
To those who knew all along that Roothoot was fake, I salute thee; you saw through my shitty ruse, and kept a level head.
Someday I hope /vp/ will look back on these turbulent times fondly, remembering how pretty much everyone got btfo'd in one way or another. Thanks for all playing along in the little civil war I like to call the rootening
>>
>>26279086
what the fuck is that thing in the middle even supposed to be
>>
They were honestly so badly designed only trolls and complete idiots believed they were real.
>>
>>26279086
>i did it
>no proof
K'
>>
This is nice, but you have to consider that there was a person during gen V who said the same thing about Serperior, Samurott, and Emboar. That they were the artist of the fakemons that had their designs copied from other Pokemon. Emboar stole inspiration from Lickilicky, Serperior from Milotic, etc. So no one will really believe you.

However, as an artist myself I couldn't see how anyone thought owl, at least the drawing of it, was real.The perspective of the eyes made no sense, and the beak made no sense either.

If you are truly the artist, keep on practicing, friend.
>>
Post some proof you did it, not because I don't believe you, but just because it's interesting. I have to ask, weren't there leaks on 2ch that described the inspiration for each starter? Which is how the owl & seal/whale/thing came to be?
>>
>>26279127
retards think its a cat
>>
>>26279127
its a tentaquil
>>
Uhm excuse me?
I'm the real person behind these fakemons, op, you can't just say that my fakemon are yours
>>
The truth is
The person behind this doesn't even know about 4chan. Op, fuck you man.
>>
>>26279155
this
>>
>>26279086
Litteraly my mom's fakemon artist.
>>
>>26279461
the yours, yes.
>>
File: Eevee.600.1419578.jpg (65 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
Eevee.600.1419578.jpg
65 KB, 600x486
>>26279086
So wait, your dad doesn't really work at nintendo?
>>
>>26279086
>>26279386
no it was me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.