[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks the Poppliofags are worse than Owlfags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: cotton.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
cotton.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
Am I the only one who thinks the Poppliofags are worse than Owlfags?

Owlfags wanted ugly fakemon to be real, but at least said ugly fakemon had a chance to look less ugly if they were real. Poppliofags likes an ugly pokemon that's real AND uglier than Chespin and Oshawott combined.
>>
>>26278859
>AND uglier than Chespin and Oshawott combined.

whoa there easy now
>>
I read that all in his voice.
>>
File: 1391923699566.png (130 KB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
1391923699566.png
130 KB, 508x480
>>26278859
What's it like being such a tryhard?
>>
>>26278859
Poppliofags are the new cancer for this gen.

Keep in mind someone even drew a badge saying "Popplio Defense Squad". That tells you everything you need to know.

And with that said, get ready for them to come out in fullforce.
>>
It's the only one that looks like a starter
>>
>>26278859

The worst thing about owlfags isn't even their shit taste though, it's that they won't stop making threads about the stupid fucking thing even now. I couldn't give a shit about what other people's preferences are.
>>
>>26278859
i feel like popplio is gona be froakie all over again
nobody liked froakie but then it ended up being wicked
thts why im choosing popplio
>>
>>26279015
>being a contrarian
>>
Nigga don't you get it
If it's LITERALLY the ugliest first stage ever, the only way to go is up
>>
>>26278949
yeah they are cancer because they like something you dont like oki doke
>>
How is the sea lion fans worst? The fans of the other 2 seem to constantly shit on the poor thing.
>>
>>26279024
>being a normie
>>
>>26279026
They're not cancerous for that. They're cancerous for being hostile against anyone who says that they don't like it.
>>
>>26279024
its true doe
>>
>>26278859
>>26278949
I'm going to pick him because he's a cute seal. The other two are cute as well, but I'd rather Popplio. And no, not because of a secret agenda to destroy all owls or cats or anything. As far as I'm concerned, you fuckers have three to choose from.

Are you autismos for real?
>>
>>26279048
Anti-poppliofags are worse than poppliofags, because they call it shit at every opportunity they get. Poppliofags just defend the mon they like.
>>
>>26279026
*They like something that is shit

Usually the evolutions make or break a starter.

Look at Fennekinfags, yeah Braixen is cool I guess but look at the abomination that is Delphox.

Chespin was horrible all the way although I like Quilladin the best I guess.

Everybody for the most part brushed the frog aside and it had the best designs of all the gen 6 starters.
>>
I love Popplio because it's cute and I dig the circus aesthetic. The showoffy pose it made captured my heart. Also, my favorite girl is an acrobat.

I'm not going to defend it or anything, though, if people want to shit on it that's on them. If you like it because you're a contrarian, that's dumb, but I won't judge you for it.

All the starters look cute and I'd take any of them.
>>
>>26278859
Popplio may be displeasing, but its no where near as ugly as Samurrot or the Chespin line. Its durpy and aesthetically displeasing, but not seriously offessive as the aforementioned.
>>
>>26278949
The Anti-Poppliofags are a million times worse, they derail Popplio threads and shit on literally anyone who thinks it's good.

>>26279048
>They're cancerous for being hostile against anyone who says that they don't like it.

It's never just "Oh, I don't like Popplio." it's always shitting on it, saying it's the worst, etc. Maybe try not shitting on it every chance you get? It's fine to simply not like it, but come the fuck on.

I don't like Rowlet, but I'm not shitting on the people who do like it.
>>
>>26279037
It's just in good fun. That the Poppliofags can't take the playful banter just means that they're awful people.
>>
>>26280382
kill yourself you fucking retard
end your life it'll do the entire world a favor
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.