[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another worthless rival who picks starter to your advantage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 132312515.gif (2 MB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
132312515.gif
2 MB, 250x245
>another worthless rival who picks starter to your advantage
>you get elemental attacks right off the bat
>region seems pretty straightforward and that is with expecting more islands

I mean, SM looks better than ORAS but I wont expect nothing more than casualized and simplified game.
>>
>>26278501
Nice blog ;)
>>
File: 1424796477377.png (951 KB, 1277x711) Image search: [Google]
1424796477377.png
951 KB, 1277x711
Sadly we already knew it would be like this. I remember a previous interview where it was explicitly stated these games will be kid friendly, or in other words, easy.
>>
>>26278501
>mfw that green haired fuck is just some random Hoku that becomes your friend when you move to Alola, and the real rival is a bully who's a jerk to newcomers but becomes your friend near the end of the game
>>
>>26278501
Great blog, faggot.

Even if the shitskinned rival picks the one weak to you, it more than likely means he is the 'friendly' rival and the player character of the opposite gender will get the one your starter is weak to. Quit complaining about shit you know nothing about yet.
>>
>>26278537
There is still no excuse for at least SOME difficulty for the long time players. I mean it is the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>26278563
Yeah and Serena/Calem were great rivals who didnt act like crybabies everytime you defeated them.

Fucking fag
>>
File: Yui6.jpg (145 KB, 1091x847) Image search: [Google]
Yui6.jpg
145 KB, 1091x847
Yui is REAL!!1
>>
>>26278537

>I remember a previous interview where it was explicitly stated these games will be kid friendly

That literally describes every Pokemon game.
>>
>>26278563
When was the last time we had a competitive rival, you retard?
All we've had since DP (not counting remakes) is pansy ass friends who whine every time you run into them.
>>
>>26278595
This.
>Hello, Neighbor!
>How about a battle, Neighbor? Just so you know, I won't lose!
>I think being different from others is part of what makes me special.
>Mastering Mega Evolution will really set me apart from other Trainers.
>I'll use this defeat as fuel for my desire to improve.
Fucking jobber doormats.
>>
File: araragi-dog.png (789 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
araragi-dog.png
789 KB, 1280x720
>The true rival is a boy from Kanto, who says Alola belongs to the Kantonese and praises Alola Harbor

>LT Surge is a wanted war criminal in Alola
>>
>>26278501
Still butthurt about Izabela?
>>
>>26278620
Barry was a great autistic dude with a nice team, though. Brendan and May were the epitome of shitty rivals that didn't even evolve their starters to the third stage.
>>
>>26278501
Yeah, its pretty much over for "hardcore fans"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.