[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: vote Do you think there's any correlation between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: owls on paint.png (145 KB, 566x264) Image search: [Google]
owls on paint.png
145 KB, 566x264
ITT: vote
Do you think there's any correlation between Rowlet and Roothoot?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10182638

If you have any other pokemon-related polls, feel free to post those here too
>>
>>26278394
>Roothootfags get btfo
>Owlfags win
Do you still have to shit up the board pretending to be us?
>>
>>26278394
>Yes, Owlfags won
We literally already won, you're just a roothootfag who's mad because you lost!
>>
>>26278457
>>26278425
It's a poll
it's meant to measure opinions
what's hard to understand?
>>
>>26278824
And by the results you would say denialfags are still in denial?
>>
Someday Roothoot will die. Someday...
>>
File: Welp-dog.jpg (40 KB, 599x591) Image search: [Google]
Welp-dog.jpg
40 KB, 599x591
>>26278394

>this owl shitposting will go on until we see the evos

Fucking hell
>>
>>26278918
Along with Fairy type, megas, and R/S remakes!
all aboard the hype train
>>
grass/flying
water/fighting
fire/rock

this a possibility for 3rd stage new starters?
>>
>>
>>26278982

More like

Grass/Flying
Water
Fire/Dark
>>
>>26278457
>>26278425
>people trying to claim Owlfags and Roothootfags are different
Owlfag was a term used to describe people who thought the fake leaks for Roothoot and co. were real. In fact, the term was made by people who were sick of their shit not the owlfags themselves (so don't go sayign you're an owlfag and you guys made the definition ourself and it means something different), they just wore it with pride.
The name Owlfag came about because coincidentally the "owl" was leaked first of the three and was the most prominent, not at all because the leaked trademarks.
At no point did Owlfag simply mean someone who believed an owl would be a starter, it specifically meant someone who believed the fake leaks to be real. In fact, a real Owlfag couldn't even be what people claim Owlfag means now because they didn't believe another owl could be the starter other than what was leaked. Only Denialfags or neutral people who didn't believe the leaks to be real, but thought the starter would be a different owl because of the trademarks could be what people who claim Owlfag means now.

tl;dr
Owlfag =Roothootfag and anyone claiming they're an Owlfag and won because the starter is an owl at all is simply using the coincidental name as damage control so make it look like they were right.
Someone who thought the starter would be an owl, but not Roothoot wouldn't be an Owlfag at all. More of an Owlqueer if you will
>>
File: 1462845014242.gif (549 KB, 501x506) Image search: [Google]
1462845014242.gif
549 KB, 501x506
>>26281504
This.

Owlfags and shitposters fuck off already. You lost once. You want to lose again, you pathetic shits?
>>
>>26278940
It's not stopping there, either, they've changed everything and tried to rewrite history at any opportunity. When it's not the stage one, it's going back to "concept art".
>>
>>26278394
If anything, Roothoot is a leaked beta design for Rowlet, though the other two that leaked alongside it aren't nearly as close to Litten or Popplio. In order to really even consider the legitimacy of the leak, though, we need to see other new Pokemon. If any potentially line up with the other leaked designs, then maybe it was a real leak. Until then, I just think it was a coincidence.
>>
I want to believe it's fake but it's hard. I just really want closure. Please faker come forward or Nintendo show it off somehow. Unfortunately, I think it'd be a stupid second stage so there's a good chance we'll never hear anything about this guy for a very long time.

99% of the time I'd disregard it but it managed to guess it was an owl, mostly brown (despite all other starters being green/orange/light blue except cyndaquil), couple of leaves, white-like face plastered on beige with little bump on top. All the while no one coming forward and having it posted before trademarks but after sun/moon announcement.

However, it's tall and not round. It has leaf arms instead of bowtie. It has completely different eyes/mouth look, ear tufts, no lower bump, and not to mention the completely different fire and water starters that were also posted.

I shouldn't let it affect me.
>>
Requesting roothoot pic that shows lower part
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.