[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who legitimally enjoyed both Gen VI hype and games? Personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: s3310.jpg (17 KB, 424x420) Image search: [Google]
s3310.jpg
17 KB, 424x420
Who legitimally enjoyed both Gen VI hype and games?
Personally I think we bitch too much about how Gen VI turned out to be. It's not the most perfect games we had, but hey, at least it gave some fresh air the games needed so much, and gave a chance for Gen I and II players to know the newer Pokemon without feeling out.
>>
I legitimately feel ORAS was great and with a little more effort would've been the best. You know what I'm talking about.

XY I enjoyed to some extent, but they really weren't very good at all.
>>
>>26278246
I had a great time when I played X/Y's campaign and playing online was a blast.

I didn't like ORAS too much mostly because I already beat R/S/E a million time already and the online was the same as X/Y.
>>
>>26278246
Didn't take part in the hype at all, but the games themselves were fun for a while
>>
I was hyped to the release date and I still enjoy X version. I dont truly hate any Pokemon game, just prefer some over others.
>>
>>26278246
X and Y were awful.

ORAS was sliiiightly better but that's my nostalgia
>>
I liked both X and Y and ORAS a but but they werent that great. Y was a 6/10 and OR was a 7.
>>
>>26278246
Not related but can't believe I didn't think of making Luksic into this meme before. Fits pretty much perfectly, good work OP.
>>
Loved XY
Disliked ORAS

Still think BW were bad games
>>
XY were OK.
ORAS were Hoenn, so nope.
Kalos didn't even get a proper conclusion.
>>
>>26278246
Having only played red and yellow as a child... Black and white was a new experience for me... The game wasn't awful. But wasn't really that good either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.