[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you guys think the post game is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: hawaii2007x06.jpg (19 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
hawaii2007x06.jpg
19 KB, 450x325
Where do you guys think the post game is?
>>
>>26277373
Since they need to somehow resolve Zygarde 100% forme have they ever put 'fakemon' in tcg?, I'd say Reunion island
>>
>>26277373
Northwestern Hawaiian Islands
>>
>>26277373
Guam.

In the distance you can see a large, island like continent in the distance. However, you'll have to wait until Gen VIII for that.

Ausfags will insist they're finally getting a region but it'll actually just be song tongue-click, cannibal pacific island bullshit.
>>
>>26277373
Israel
>>
>>26277373
It will be in Uranus.
>>
Post game? Is that still a thing?
>>
File: 1457326960089.png (200 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
1457326960089.png
200 KB, 400x436
not the battle frontier
>>
>Gen VII is looking less linear
>Finally fully 3D
>Characters behind Pokemon in battle
>Customization is back
>Zygarde's different formes still need to be addressed, likely that it'll come into play in the post game (probably going to collect the various blobs to build him up to his full form)

At this point I'm utterly convinced that Gen VII will blow Gen VI out of the water.
>>
>>26277854

This. There won't be a post-game.

>Pokemon was always intended to be a social experience
>BE SOCIAL, DAMNIT
>>
>>26277893
>Gen6 will always be the laughing stock of pokemon

If only those cunts were competent...
Romhack giving Kalos glory it deserved from start when?
>>
MIDWAY ISLAND
>>
>>26277942

As in, the U.S.S Midway? The Aircraft Carrier?

That's San Diego, not Hawaii.
>>
File: roman.png (488 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
roman.png
488 KB, 1280x720
>>26277373

>all the samoa version of the sevii islands

REMOVE SAMOA
>>
>>26277373
I could see Easter Island taking a part in it as an area to encounter the legendary the Strange Souvenir is based on. Of course we'd need to take a boat or plane to get to it but it could easily be similar to Faraway Island in Gen 3 where you could encounter Mew.
>>
>>26277958
>guy explicitly says Midway ISLAND
>you somehow think he's referring to the ship
Do you have brain problems?
>>
Are there even governments in Pokemon? Who builds the harbors, roads, and public transit?

Isn't it time Pokemon start addressing issues such as use of Pokemon in the military?

What about Pokemon civil rights?

What restroom do female Machokes use? You don't think they just open defecate outside like animals do they?

I demand that Pokemon designers start thinking about these things and addressing them in the story.
>>
REMOVE SAMOA
>>
>>
Hoping for New Zealand for gen 8. Split it North (maui) and South island (pounamu) for a b/w/b2/w2 gaming experience.
>>
File: outback_road_in_australia.jpg (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
outback_road_in_australia.jpg
50 KB, 400x300
Australia. You sail there by ship and it's just one city with a large as fuck environment resembling thee outback once you leave. Nothing but strong trainers and new places to catch pokemon. Maybe even a minor storyline to follow and neat cameos from previous characters. There's a diverse as fuck population of pokemon inhabiting it and there's a barrier reef equivalent. Maybe some kook living alone in the middle of it in a shack all who tells you to hunt down a certain pokemon each day.
>>
>>26277373
I want it for Japan again.
Or better saying, I want an new pokemon game with megami tensei esque storyline with 3 diferent ending and routes.

>PNG on the map.
...What? Is PNG as same as Java in aspect of from the fucking where they got their name?
>>
>>26277893
The only stuff we have at this point is our starters, legendaries, protags, rival, professor, and a quite small Region map. As of now, I'm a bit skeptical. A lot of other stuff still has yet to be shown, and I'm quite sure it won't be nearly as revolutionary as Gen VI was to the series, at least in terms of gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>26278028
I like to think that the regions are all Kratocracies ruled by the E4, and your journey is a power grab to fix shit the current champion neglects. Pokemon use in the military is fine, it's all cold war bullshit since the Unova-Kanto war anyway. Machoke are pokemon, ergo they poop in the woods, not unlike bears.
>>
>>26280999
What is Papua New Guinea
>>
>>26277373

You go to Samoa to catch a Rock Legendary.
>>
>>26277958
>being this retarded

Basic WWII history, anon
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.