[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new Pokémon game announced >everyone hype as fuck >release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: talonflame wat.jpg (27 KB, 310x300) Image search: [Google]
talonflame wat.jpg
27 KB, 310x300
>new Pokémon game announced
>everyone hype as fuck
>release date
>everyone is playing it, having fun
>a few months later
>"this game was fucking shit"
>"GF sucks"
>"the old games were much better"
>next game announcement
>circle starts anew

Pokémon has literally become Call of Duty.
>>
>>26277206
Pokemon has been just like COD since about gen 4, it's nothing new.
>>
>>26277206
That's nothing new.
>>
I don't know about you, but I highly doubt Alola will be a worse region than Kalos. It already looks a lot less linear, and with becoming full 3D they're less restricted with what they can design.

Add in the fact that Customization is back (literally the one redeeming factor of Kalos), and you just know Super Training (or something like it) will be back, and it's pretty much impossible that Gen VII will be worse than Gen VI. I'm hopeful.
>>
>>26278064
The same stuff was being said about Kalos before release, just replace super training with PWT.
>>
>>26277206
>Pokémon has literally become Call of Duty.
You realized 13 years late, my friend.
>>
>>26278146

Do you really think GameFreak will remove Super Training as a concept, when they've been aggressively pushing competitive Pokemon all of this gen?
>>
File: 1430386903691.jpg (30 KB, 614x470) Image search: [Google]
1430386903691.jpg
30 KB, 614x470
I still love BW/2.
>>
>>26278196
Yes.
>>
>>26277206
what? nobody ever liked ghosts, even after it was replaced. and nobody likes IW.
>>
ORAS is the only game to burn me out like you said.

Emerald was better than ORAS, ORAS was just shit.

I still even like X/Y despite the lack of endgame.
>>
>>26278266
Well, lets both hope you're wrong.
>>
People will be calling 6th gen GOAT once we're a decent way through 7th. Screencap this post.
>>
I'm not hyped at all. The new legendarys look pretty cool 2bh

Still won't play though
>>
>>26278289
Agreed
>>
File: accurate prediction.jpg (25 KB, 480x208) Image search: [Google]
accurate prediction.jpg
25 KB, 480x208
>>26278322
For you anon.
>>
X and Y it was hard to match the expectations of the greatest gen 5. But sun and moon will do just that
>>
You forgot
>Everyone proceeds to masturbate the gen that came before it that was disdained previously.
I.E. >>26278396
>>
>>26278396
the greatest gen overall was 4 though
>>
Never overhype pokémon because it will turn into shit.
I'm just going with the flow and see how the game will turn out and try to have fun.
>>
File: CiIQb3oXEAAlhfj.png (251 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
CiIQb3oXEAAlhfj.png
251 KB, 600x857
>>26278422
Did anyone say gen 4 was the greatest after gen 5 or gen 2 was the greatest after Gen 3. None of that woI'll be tree
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.