[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters.jpg (38 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters.jpg
38 KB, 620x413
Everyone here like these alright? I know i do. I'm not crazy over the cat but I don't truly dislike any of them.
>>
>>26276637
Most normies hate Popplio, but I'm reserving judgement until the evos hit.
>>
>>26276651
If by normies you mean a bunch of basement dwellers insulting each other for their choices in a children game, then yes, you're completely right.
>>
File: qecwe.gif (596 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
qecwe.gif
596 KB, 400x200
Yeah I like the sea lion and cat. I think the owl is boring but I don't outright hate it.
>>
>>26276651
Then they have bad taste but are entitled to that taste non the less.
>>
>>26276637
Popplio is the most reviled starter ever everywhere, so no.
>>
>>26276637
I was initially put off by Pupplio for some reason but it grew on me quickly. I like how all of them have a "quirk", it really gives them personality. I haven't liked a set of starters this much since Gen 4 and I haven't liked each starter since Gen 3.

Interested to see the directions they all go in when they evolve.
>>
I love that the grass owl was real, but that it wasn't roothoot unless he's an evo

/vp/ irrevocably BTFO
>>
>>26278254
See what happens when you give things a chance?
>>
>>26276651
This
Not particularly pleased with popplio but if the evos are fine then I don't care.

It's not like it would be the only ugly 1st form
>>
>>26278547
Shitlio don't deserve a chance.
>>
>>26276637
I hope Popplio's a physical attacker. I like the idea of it slapping enemies with its flippers. but that honor will probaby go to litten
>>
I only like popplio. I can't tell what the fuck I'm looking at with the owls face. And litten looks like a pokemon but not a starter, at least not in theme with the others. It would have been awesome if all had an additional color theme other than the earthy, watery, reddish colors, but instead litters the only one that differs drastically
>>
>>26276637
Yep, I'm happy

Rowlett's cool, Litten's cool, and while I don't really dig Popplio's silly design I understand how it could appeal to some people

Their 2nd and 3rd stages could ruin any or all of them though, so I'll hold off on deciding
>>
>>26276637
I'm not pleased with Popplio, but I don't hate it. I actually think this is the best starter grouping in a long time, but I reserve full judgment for when we see the evolutions.
>>
File: 1462885435696.png (113 KB, 731x556) Image search: [Google]
1462885435696.png
113 KB, 731x556
They're all good to some degree, though Litten is my favourite. I feel like I'm going to really like Popplio's evolutions, though.
>>
File: the truth.jpg (85 KB, 705x392) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
85 KB, 705x392
I am picking the circus water dog thing, because water type are gods
>>
I'm actually pretty unhappy with all of them. I could live with each being a pokemon, but I really don't feel like these deserve to be starters. The cat and the owl look too modern japanese cutesy for my tastes, and Popplio looks like a WB cartoon.

I really wish they'd go back to the overarching eye style they had in gens 1 and 2 for starters.
>>
>>26276637
I loved all three of them upon seeing the trailer. They're all adorable and seem to have plenty of personality, especially Popplio.
>>
>>26278701
aye!
>>
File: 1462995382306.jpg (92 KB, 976x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462995382306.jpg
92 KB, 976x1000
>>26278701
fuck yeah
>>
>>26278701
Fingers crossed for a mantis shrimp and some nice tropical fish pokemon too
>>
>>26278701
Good taste.
>>
I'm most worried about the owl ending up as shit. It looks super cute now. Popplio is eh but has a lot of potential, especially if it goes water/fairy. Litten is probably the safe choice, can't fuck up a fire/dark tiger.
>>
>>26276637

They're fine. Rowlet is a little too bland for my tastes but Litten is cool as duck and Popplio has a pretty unique theme and massive evolution potential.
>>
>>26276637
I like Rowlet and Litten. I'm fine with Popplio, I just wish that his nose was smaller. I get that is supposed to be like a ball for a circus seal, but it just doesn't look nice on him.
>>
>>26276637
I like the Satanic Kitty and the Apple Owl. With time I'm sure that Clown Seal will grow on me too.
>>
The cat is good except the whiskers. Everything else looks like a lump of shit.
>>
Why tf are people bitching about the seal when that fucking owl is basically a recoloured hoothoot?
>>
File: creamy.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
creamy.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>26279324
because hoothoot is a qt you dumb nignog
>>
>>26279373
Nah, it was stupid.
>>
>>26279324
>>26279397
my nigga, you have never seen hoothoot
>>
>>26276637
They look like random early route shitmons, not starters.

They're cute though.
>>
File: Best starters since gen 3.png (318 KB, 450x539) Image search: [Google]
Best starters since gen 3.png
318 KB, 450x539
>>26276637
I could not be any happier with what we got. I fucking love all of them, but Popplio stands out to me the most in terms of "cuteness" and personality :)
>>
>>26279114
check out that leaf bowtie, though. that owl is gonna look dapper as fuck.
>>
I have a feeling that the final evos for all 3 will be fire/fighting water/ice grass/flying
>>
>>26276637
OP are you me
>>
>>26279515
cuuutttteeee
>>
I don't get it.
I'm taking the water and grass starter.
>>
The seal looks retarded, the owl looks like a potato which I'm OK with, and I like the cat
>>
>>26276637
Hoping that Litten evolves into a badass fire tiger so it can go chill with my Pyroar.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.