[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hope that Pokemon Bank isn't compatible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x554
Does anyone else hope that Pokemon Bank isn't compatible with S&M for a little while? Somewhere I read there's going to be an update for Bank so it'll be compatible with S&M, and if that update comes out before S&M release it'll be datamined most likely and spoil a whole lot. It'll also give the game some "time to breathe" or in other words just feel new and fresh
>>
>>26276484
Datamine away i say.
>>
>>26276539
Yes please-then we can enjoy the butthurt when everything is spoiled.
>>
>>26276484
Every byte of the game is going to be known within the first week of release anyway
>>
>>26276484
Hopefully it won't be spoiled by fucking canadian leakers this time
>>
>>26276484
I have to get my Machamp with Fissure from VYellow to S&M somehow anon. And quick.
>>
>>26277027
Hopefully the leakers will have the BALLS to post leaks with the cock covering half the image so that image gets passed around in every fucking language on the planet and everyone goes "wow, a poison/psychic! That's great, but I can't see the left side because someone's micropenis and pubic hair is in the way"
>>
Datamining has little to no relevance to pokebank avaibility.

I hope pokebank won't be avaible for a while so I can use the homebrew pokebank in time. But you enjoy keeping your content held hostage for all I care. That's your right. I bet you didn't cheat in the Arceus key-item either. It's not like you paid for the game.
>>
>>26276484
No.
>>
>>26276966
This.
In fact it'll probably be known before its release, even if they don't release a demo again, stores will likely break street date again, and now, everyone and their mother can export game files.
>>
>>26276484
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if you don't want to be spoiled pre-release, don't be on fucking 4chan, holy shit.

>oh man, I don't want everything possible to be spoiled before a big release
>better fucking go on 4chan, where no one ever posts spoilers or discusses everything to death
>>
>>26278405
This.
>waaah 4chins has to cater to my desire to not be spoiled
Every fucking time with those idiots.
>>
>>26278405
>>26278533
This. It is always smart to exile yourself from any portion of the internet where it is probable you will be spoiled by something you are hyped for at least a few days before it's release.
>>
Wasn't the secondary big deal about the 3DS gen 1 re-releases about using PokeBank to transfer them to Sun & Moon?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.