[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the 1st gen Pokemon so perfect? Seriously It seemed like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: RAsDpkM.jpg (305 KB, 817x1232) Image search: [Google]
RAsDpkM.jpg
305 KB, 817x1232
Why is the 1st gen Pokemon so perfect? Seriously It seemed like they peaked at the first generation.
>>
>>26274920
They actually tried with most gen 1 pokemon.
Gen 2 had some love and effort put into it too.
Gen 3 and beyond were all done only for money.
>>
>>26274920
>Gen 3 and beyond were all done only for money.
not that that's a bad thing. Also Gen 1 sucks because the system is broken, no checks for Psychic types, and outside of it no Dark Pokemon except, I guess, Mega Gyarados
>>
File: 1418409167067.jpg (186 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1418409167067.jpg
186 KB, 500x376
Gen 1 and 5 tie for the best dex.
>>
Is this ba-
>Those names.

Okay, this is bait.
>>
So many ugly Pokemon in Gen 1. The only gen that is uglier is Gen 4.
>>
Gen 1 had pokemon that looked good. That's really the issue with the new pokemon: they've got some crazy idea or a couple they try to work into a design. Resulting in some crazy lore and whatnot, but the designs themselves being rather awful
>>
>>26274920
Gen 1 has some of the most blandest and forgettable Pokemon. Gen 2 as well.
And my first Pokemon game was Blue back in the day.
>>
>>26276571
Damn can i suck your dick
>>
I know it's bait, but I think the first gen has the worst designs on average out of all gens.

I rate the mon designs like this

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 2 = 1
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.