[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do manchildren dismiss people who reminisce about gen I/II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: GENII.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GENII.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
Why do manchildren dismiss people who reminisce about gen I/II as nostalgiafags?

it's not like children nowadays will grow up to feel anything for gen V onwards. you can't deny that a certain kind of magic has gone out of pokemon, that feeling of adventure that gen II somehow captured so well is all gone, these days its just a casual babbysfirstvidya shitshow. somehow modern pokemon games dont even feel like pokemon games
>>
>>26274266
shut up
>>
>>26274294
dis manchild mad
>>
>>26274266
Kill yourself, genwunner
>>
>>26274266
>you can't deny that a certain kind of magic has gone out of pokemon, that feeling of adventure that gen II somehow captured so well is all gone

That's not the games, that's you. You grew up.
>>
>>26274459
>cant handle the truth so just spouts 'genwunner' like a retard

>>26274489
as i said
>it's not like children nowadays will grow up to feel anything for gen V onwards
this is indisputable fact
>>
>>26274518
wew lad
>>
>>26274266
>you can't deny
But I can
>>
>>26274489
He's right though

The rpg genre is shit now
>>
>>26274266
>it's not like children nowadays will grow up to feel anything for gen V onwards.
>Implying
>>
File: 1462377474879.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1462377474879.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>26274518
>this is indisputable fact
>>
>>26276402
then deny it with a proper response
>>
>>26274266
FUCK OFF, JOHTODDLER
We're tired of you sucking our cocks in the genwars. You are NOT an OG fan like us and you will not gain our protection by acting like you are.
>>
>>26274266
Who gives a FUCK what the kids feel in 2016? Most of them don't care for Pokemon and the few that do get shilled hardcore by Nintendo or their parents into loving Gen 1 that they have no choice and will never get the proper exposure to love Gen 5.

Also gen II is a bad game in 2016. Don't like it? Too bad.
>>
>>26274266
If you like anything old you're a nostalgiafag. This is fact. I'm a nostalgiafag for old flight simulators.
>>
>>26274518
>>it's not like children nowadays will grow up to feel anything for gen V onwards
>this is indisputable fact
It's indisputable fact that no one feels anything for gen 2 you know.
If you hadn't noticed it's all about the 151 while Johto remains in the shadows.
>>
>>26274266
>you can't deny that a certain kind of magic has gone out of pokemon
Yes I can.

Just as fucking hyped for SM as I was for XY as I was for BW as I was for DP as I was for RS as I ws for GS as I was for RB.

There is nothing wrong with someone who says they like Gen I or Gen 2. Those people can become an issue when they say the only pokemon that should exist/exist to them/matter are the 151/251.

>that feeling of adventure that gen II somehow captured so well is all gone
Nope. DPPt, BWBW2 had way more adventure than Johto--and this is coming from someone who thinks Johto was a great region.

>these days its just a casual babbysfirstvidya shitshow
Nope again.

If you feel like you're having your hand held, turn of exp share, box any freebies that you're given, and play the game like you would have an older generation.

>somehow modern pokemon games dont even feel like pokemon games
Final nope.
You have clearly outgrown the series. Stop playing it if you have so many goddamn issues with it.

Before I forget, nice fucking blogpost, faggot. Go back to whatever site you crawled to /vp/ from and shit up their forum. Leak season AND summer. It's gonna be a shitty few months here in /vp/

Anyway, OP, here is your (you). Kill yourself now.
>>
>>26274266
Because when they do they only talk about how much it was better than everything else that came out. I like talking about pokemon but I don't like that people have to trash the other games to do so.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.