[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Japan makes a game set in Hawaii >Trying to encourage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1600x1067
>Japan makes a game set in Hawaii
>Trying to encourage friendship between Hawaiians and the Japanese
>Atoning for acts of war committed at PEARL Harbor

Sinnoh remakes in Gen 7 confirmed?
>>
>>26274176
DIAMOND head volcano
PEARL harbor

i will eat my felt bulbasaur hat if there isnt primal dialga and palika
>>
>>26274201
Primal Dialga was a mystery dungeon thing. No, I think that they'll get their own special mega term.
>>
>>26274230
that primal dialga really wasnt a primal in the ORAS sense, but yeah they will likely change the name again.

Celestials maybe? would work with the SM legends too
>>
>>26274230
They could just reuse the design, not like it changed much except glow which fits with the other primals anyway.
>>
>>26274176
I'd rather have FRLG beforehand. Not that I'm remotely needy of these games as they're much less dated than DPPt. But I want them to take their time and spread out the remakes as much as possible. Having bigger budgets and more time on a game will only result in the better experience.
>>
>>26274487
>remakes of remakes
>when they just released the originals on VC
i honestly expect BW3 more than a remake this generation
>>
>>26274511
>>when they just released the originals on VC
The originals are shit. And sold a fragment of what remakes would make. I don't like this argument, it stems from ignorance.
>>
>>26274487

I want another RG remake, but then I remember Kanto is a piece of shit that I stop wanting it.

If they actually remade the world for 3d adding more places, Sevii islands and maybe post game 3 year in the past Johto then I would be all for it.
>>
I don't really think Japan needs to atone for act over 70 years ago that USA already extracted vengeance for, and then some
>>
>>26274230

Primal Dialga was called Dark Dialga in Japanese
>>
Japan has no reason to encourage friendship between itself and Hawaii.

Pearl Harbor was an American naval base which means it was where American soldiers and their families lived. Its a post, a camp. There were probably no Hawaiin's actually in Pearl Harbor when Japan attacked and that was literally the only place they DID attack. I don't know this for a fact but I wouldn't be surprised if American's were the only people actually killed in that attack other than the Japanese.
>>
>>26274176
>there are people who actually think gen 4 will be remade in gen 7
Remakes happen only once a console you dense twats.
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (34 KB, 350x360) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
34 KB, 350x360
>>26278197
I'm just commenting to remind you that there are people that agree with you
>>
>>26278197
>gen 4 remakes for the N3DS
Get rekt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.