[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances Alola has old pokemon in the overworld?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download (7).jpg (5 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
5 KB, 264x191
What are the chances Alola has old pokemon in the overworld?
>>
>>26273065
100% chance of Meowth and Pikachu.

20% for other mons.
>>
>>26273065
100% since we've already seen meowth in the trailer overworld

>le trash man
fucking kys
>>
Chances are very high for a large amount of Kanto due to anniversaries, but not all of them to keep peddling Red/Blue/Yellow.
>>
>>26273088
That's not Devito you idiot
>>
>>26273084
>>26273088
DROPPED
>>
File: 5411744.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
5411744.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>26273141
this better be bait
>>
>>26273203
>Danny Devito
>not the trash man
https://youtu.be/8e0NLxQJ55Y
>>
>>26273318
yes anon i know the show, but
>le trash man
is a meme that predates that episode as far as i am aware.
>>
Hoping for few to no old pokemon.

>New region
>Looks different and new
>"Wow can't wait to explore"
>Route 1
>A wild Pikachuappeared
>>
File: XY-logo.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XY-logo.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>All of the staple Kanto Pokemon (Pika family, Zubat family, Jigglypuff family, Tentacool and Meowth families) but none of the additionals, to promote trading up from the RBY ports on the download store
>A big handful of the more exotic Hoenn Pokemon like Tropius, Wingull family, Ludicolo Family and Sharpedo family because of the tropical theme
>Lunatone and Solrock because how could they not
>Some Unova Pokemon because Murica
>Any ancient robot, totem or rock golem Pokemon because they'd fit the theme well: the Elgyem line, Golurk line, Bronzong and the like all seem like they'd be right at hope in Alola
I'd measure up for, say, 150 returning Pokemon in the Alola dex, and then anywhere between 100-150 new Pokemon, to make for a regional dex of 250-300. Not quite as stacked as the Kalos dex, but in this day and age having a measly 150-odd in the dex seems like a poor move
>>
>>26273065
Besides the Meowth
>yfw there are no Gen 1 Pokémon
>the only way to get Gen 1 Pokemon is from transferring them over via Bank from the VC
>>
>>26273573
>implying you wont be able to shift over from XYORAS

i would literally drop the series. i have mons that originated in my GBA sapphire and i will keep them forever.
>>
>>26273065
Black White were LITERALLY the only games in the series that didnt, and thats because they were going for a sorta soft-reboot kinda thing.
>>
>>26273351
The episode predates the meme by at least 3-4 years
>>
>implying there will be more than 70 new mons
>>
>>26274475
>implying there won't
People pull the 'running out of ideas' card but let's not lie, the real reason X and Y slacked on new Pokemon is because they already had some 650-odd Pokemon to model and animate in 3D without counting newcomers. Now that they have the 3D models, and are probably going to use the X/Y Pokemon models through generation 7 and beyond, they don't have to dedicate so much resources just to the old Pokemon

Plus, the anniversary meme. Game Freak might fuck this game up in all variety of ways but I'm confident we'll get more Pokemon than X/Y introduced. The real question is how many of them will be up to a decent standard of quality
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.