[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOON™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: Sinnoh_3DS.png (2 MB, 1992x888) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_3DS.png
2 MB, 1992x888
SOON™
>>
>>26272637

KYS ASAP™
>>
>>26273470
>not saging
fucking faggot
>>
Current trend seems to be a new remake on every console. Obviously with Pokemon you can't predict anything though. Those japs are wild. First no 3rd version... Who knows what is next?
>>
>>26272637
Get ready for VC releases on the next handheld anon, they don't have to waste money making remakes now.
>>
>>26272637
In all seriousness, probably not. The remakes in general were created to bypass the cutoff from gen 2 and 3. ORAS were made because of public demand. Diamond and Pearl just don't have that many fans.
>>
>>26272637
considering pokemon games are aimed at 3 year olds i doubt the titles would contain such 'tricky' words
>>
>>26273543
Correction, FRLG was made to bypass the cutoff hence why it also contained Johto mon and along with Emerald you could get every Pokemon in Johto.
HG/SS and ORAS were made solely due to fan demand as opposed to an actual need.
>>
>>26273543
>>26273577
>Game Freak
>ever saying no to money
>after what happened with ORAS

it's happening eventually, prolly on 3ds too since we got 2 gens with sequels and remakes on the DS
>>
>>26273543
They were made for money.
>>
>>26273522
>implying gamefreak spends money
>>
File: 472b4622.jpg (49 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
472b4622.jpg
49 KB, 400x270
inb4 Leddit will forbid to call them TD/CP because of CP, so it will be TeDi/CePe
>>
>>26273543
To be fair transferring everything up from gen 3 to gen 6 was a massive pain in the ass, especially with gen 5's shit forced minigame.
>>
>>26273641
The games don't come out of thin air anon.
Someone has to pay for it.

Which is why they'll do VC releases instead and make them bank compatible like RBY, little money spent big money gained.
>>
>>26272637
>implying they wont remake Blue/Red again first
>>
>>26273661
Hey,,, kid,,,, wanna buy leaked CP?
>>
>>26273690
>VC releases just came out this year
>compatible with Bank
No one would buy it.
>>
I know that this is one of people's most hated gen. But I just love it so much especially if they can remaster it in Sun and Moon's style. That would be really hype.
>>
>>26273726
>No one would buy it.
Yeah, ok.
>>
>>26273737
The game would need a total rehaul right down to the base elements of the story and region to make DP interesting in the slightest.
>>
>>26272637

Never
>>
>>26273742
Unless they added 100 or so new mega pokemon and moves they won't with the VC version floating about.
I mean, why would you buy the $/£40 version when you can get the same thing for less than a quarter of the price?

They would essentially have to make a new game for it to be worthwhile to anyone.
>>
>>26273737
This is a good point. I think Sinnoh would fit nicely with Sun/Moon's style.

To bring it even further I would say Orre would also look incredible in that engine
>>
>>26273807
I know, right? Some idiot said that Fire Red Leaf Green were real leaks but I don't see why they would make remakes no one would buy when the cheaper originals are floating about.
>>
Won't happen for a few years. Sounds like they're launching a new handheld soon, so we'll get it a few years into that. Might be a good thing desu. Cynthia deserves to look better than on a 240p screen.
>>
>>26273861
The difference being that FR/LG was the only way to obtain Johto mons without buying another console.
Then there was the wireless adapter gimmick and a high chance of buying a fake.

You don't really think before you post do you.

Also FRLG was the lowest selling remake despite being on a system that sold more than the 3DS.
>>
>>26273913
I really don't understand, I guess it would be the lowest selling remake since it was fake leaks.
>>
>>26272637
>Temporal Diamond
>Not Spatial Pearl
The door is over there.
>>
>>26273509
There hasn't been a third version since Platinum you fucking retard
>>
>>26272637
If they don't ramake them I'll fucking cry.
>>
>>26273951
Please stop posting.
>>
>>26274091
I think I broke him.
>>
>>26274091
Why? :( I was agreeing with anon saying there wouldn't be any reason for it?
>>
>>26273522
All the money used for Pokemon games gets multiplied by like 1000000000000
>>
>>26273661

And who gives a fuck about Leddit?

Unless you visit it yourself. In which case, kindly fuck off please.
>>
>>26275250
Exactly, so not amass more for next to nothing instead of using what you have?
>>
>>26272637
Does anyone even likes these legendaries?
They are ugly as hell and i can say they are the worst legandary pokemon in history.
>>
>>26274046
I think you need to re read that friend.
>>
I feel like we probably won't see any more remakes until gen 8.
>>
File: 1462662078404.png (576 KB, 557x530) Image search: [Google]
1462662078404.png
576 KB, 557x530
>Gen 7 having a Hawaii-themed region
>Diamond Head
>Pearl Harbor
S-SHIT
>>
>>26273761
DPPt is already interesting. Would you say XY are interesting in comparison?

I don't trust today's Game Freak and Masuda handling this remake.
>>
Palkia is the worst legendary ever
>>
>>26277337
Palkia is a perfectly serviceable legendary, despite wearing high-heals and having a dick-head. It gets much worse.
>>
>>26276773
They certainly don't look elegant, but I think their complicated and darker designs (especially Giratina) make sense with the direction the series was going here.
>>
>>26274046
>What was B2W2
>>
>>26272637
It's even hinted in the names of Sun and Moon. Diamond and Pearl has a celestial theme which will fit perfectly into Gen 7.
>>
I can't wait to see how ridiculous their Megas/Primal Forms will look. Especially Palkia, how much more cluttered can that piece of shit get?
>>
>>26277674
Technically sequals since you're not the same characters as b/w
>>
>>26277674
Two versions that came in third. Hence not making it a singular "third game".
>>
>>26272637
Shouldn't it be like "Spatial Pearl" ?
Why Celestial ?
>>
>>26277674
No one here seems to consider it as a 3rd game even though it totally was. A new story dosn't change the fact that it was the same region. Still one of the best pokemon games ever I'm just sayin.
>>
I think 7th gen will be like 5th gen, with no remake. Maybe no sequel either. Next generation games exclusive to the New3DS? Or whatever handheld is next. If DPPt are coming back, I'd rather they come out with a sequel instead.
>>
They better do Sinnoh justice. That region is amazing.

>MASSIVE region
>non-linear route & region design
>no friendship rivals BS
>DAY/NIGHT MUSIC
>best OST (dat jazz)
>an actual postgame

And most importantly, a region that made sense. No freaking deserts or snowstorms out of nowhere. Mt. Coronet divides everything in the middle, and to the base there's a mine, to the north there's the colder part of the region, the climax happens at its peak, the lakes form a triangle around the peak, etc.
>>
>>26277905
>a region that made sense. No freaking deserts or snowstorms out of nowhere.
Sinnoh was by far the best region.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.