[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fix them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled (2).png (696 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
696 KB, 1920x1280
Did I fix them?
>>
They look so much better desu
>>
Looks legit...
>>
ew those look horrible
>>
I liked them the way they were. What's the obsession with patterns and keeping shit the same? Is it autism? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>26271368
Nice shinies. Litten looks like a mummy.
>>
>>26271368
I want those to be the shinies, cause I like both.
>>
Shinies confirmed
>>
No, at least give them a complementary color, they look flat
>>
No that looks like shit. What clown has a yellow nose? Are you so stupid that an owl has to be entirely green for you to know it's a grass type when it has leaves right on its chest? I would assume that Litten is a ground type if I didn't know it was a starter.
>>
>>26271394
Honestly, most people don't like patterns broken. There's a reason why everyone hates Chespin. That trash broke the pattern of reptilian grass starters.
>>
>>26271368
No you inflated scrotum you just made them worse

Leave based Litten alone
>>
>>26271368
That litten is awful, that looks compeltely destroys the whole theme. It's supposed to be a red cat that looks black because its fur is trenched in oil. Look at its animations, its red fur sticks out of the black oil when it gets raised in the animations.
>>
>>26271437
I mean there's nothing wrong with breaking patterns but Chespin wasn't a great one to break the mold with I agree.
>>
>>26271368
>Popplio just has Oshawott's colors
Kek
>>
>>26271437
>most people don't like patterns broken

correction, autist don't like patterns broken.
>>
>another orange fire starter
>>
>>26271437
But he didn't. Grass starters were dinosaurs from different periods in history. Turtwig represented a dinosaur from one of the latest periods. Snivy represented the introduction of giant snakes that came shortly after. Chespin represented the evolution of early mammals and now the owl represents the evolution of early birds
>>
>>26271394
Yeah its autism.

These look way worse than what we got.
>>
>>26271437
>Honestly, most people don't like patterns broken

Honestly, you're a fucking idiot. Most people don't CARE about your autistic "patterns".

I bet you were actually stupid enough to buy into the notion that GF would arbitrarily limit their concepts and designs because you thought they had to adhere to made-up themes.
>>
>>26271511
That's some top tier bait that people are actually going to latch onto.
>Grass Starters = Dinosaurs
>Fire Starters = Zodiac
>Water Starters = Weapons
When will the ride end?
>>
>>26271368
At least make litten's stripes black
>>
>>26271429
>complains about color autism needed to distinguish types
>I would assume litten is a ground type

Maybe if we didn't know the original litten was for type, we might think it was a dark type....?
>>
>>26271368
Litten could be a bit darker but the two look much better
>>
>>26271368
No
>>
>>26271591
>implying it isn't
>>
>>26271394
Austism is looking whatever you're given and being incredibly uncomfortable when someone changes something.

Maybe OP just didn't like that high contrast black and red. I know I don't.
>>
>>26271609
You basing that off of that contradictory color predictiveness you just criticized?
>>
The heck? No way man you made them boring to look at.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.