[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COROCORO LEAKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: jpe.jpg (42 KB, 587x195) Image search: [Google]
jpe.jpg
42 KB, 587x195
What happens to CoroCoro?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>26270937
It hasn't been leaked yet, or has nothing worth leaking.

Leaks can come as late as the 13th in Japan.
>>
Corocoro usually comes out on the second wednesday of the month.....
>>
>>26270937
It will most likely leak tomorrow or tonight, and it will most likely be a recap anyway
>>
>>26270937
This edition will likely have:
- an introduction to what we've already seen
- info on the characters (protag, rival, Kukui, Hala)
- info on the box legends insofar as names, maybe typing and miscellaneous like weight, height, etc

If they go beyond that, I'd be thrilled.
>>
>>26270983
The 15th but this time is a Sunday so they have to ship earlier
>>
>>26270937
Is there any reason to be hyped for this CC issue? It's likely going to be just a recap of what we already know.
>>
>>26271075
This. It's probably going to be "did you rike it?" And nothing else.
>>
I am sick of this board's obsession with this crappy magazine.
>>
It hasn't been leaked yet. We technically aren't even supposed to be seeing it until Sunday anyways
>>
>>26271075
they announced "a scoop of the century" again, last time they did it they revealed mega evolution. So there might be some info about the game new gimmic
>>
>>26271258
People only care about it because it (usually) has Pokemon news.
>>
>>26271455
Pokemon news that ends up being officially announced on the same day as the magazine's release or sometimes before.
>>
No one cares about it
>>
>>26271075
>typing

Nah, we're going to get a repeat of XY where they reveal the names but don't tell us the type for a few months. They did it with Magearna too.

>>26271220
To be fair, with XY we got a ton of new info at E3 and then CoroCoro had completely different info, so it's not impossible we'll get more. Probably not though, aside from a confirmation of the legendaries' names, but there's still a chance.
>>
>>26271448
No, no they didn't. They said that May would have "an announcement the world has been waiting for" and that's exactly what we just got yesterday, all they're going to showcase is what we got from the trailer with probably nothing new so don't expect anything big.
>>
Other than official art of what the trailer already showed us what more could Coro Coro possibly have?

Official name/type reveal for Lunalla and Solgaleo maybe but I can't imagine much else.
>>
>>26271075
And the official main trainer designs. I want to know if the female trainer will have blond or black hair
>>
>>26270963
But corocoro comes out one day early this month.
>>
File: LEAKS FUCKING WHEN.gif (390 KB, 750x403) Image search: [Google]
LEAKS FUCKING WHEN.gif
390 KB, 750x403
>>26270937
because it will have the same info from the video???

you cant be retarded enought to think we wil lget something different
r-right?
R-RIGHT?

/VP/ CANNOT BE THIS RETARDED
RIGHT?
>>
Oh ya, perhaps starting tomorrow?
>>
>>26271506
I agree -- no typings. They did the same thing with BW too
>>
>>26272385
Every time the trailer showed her it was light skin, dark hair. "option 2" from the customization options in the nip trailer.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.