[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit /vp/, I just realized something. Rowlet, a flying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hold the fuck up.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
Holy shit /vp/, I just realized something.

Rowlet, a flying type, is standing on the ground. IT'S STANDING ON THE GROUND.

That means that there's a chance that not only will there be no sky battles (THANK GOD) but FLYING TYPE POKEMON MAY HAVE PROPER MODELS.
>>
>>26269279
So did pidgey in gen 6, and pidgey was ineligible for sky battles. I do hope we get proper models and they scrap sky battles (every gen had some unique stuff dropped). But this alone isn't enough proof
>>
>>26269279
I think every pokemon is getting a new model

Aqua gun and ember have different animations in the S/M trailer then xy/oras
>>
>>26269279
Or better yet, they stopped being retarded for 5 minutes and realised they can have good models for regular battles and different ones for sky battles.
>>
File: 1389623490583.jpg (23 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1389623490583.jpg
23 KB, 280x210
>>26269279
>pidgey
>spearow
>hoothoot
>farfetch'd
>taillow
>starly
>pidove
>fletchling
>natu
>murkrow
>rufflett
>doduo
>dodrio
>ducklett
>vullaby
>chatot
>probably more I'm missing
>>
>>26269316
You're absolutely retarded if you think this will happen
>>
>>26269316
Fire Blast has a different animation in ORAS than XY.
>>
File: NEIN.png (417 KB, 696x697) Image search: [Google]
NEIN.png
417 KB, 696x697
It's unevolved, and i think unevolved birds were on the ground too in gen6
but another example could be Picody, which is clearly standing on the ground
>>
>>26270332
could be just an amie model or something
>>
>>26269867
You do know that in every gen the sprites/models
battle sytem and animations are new?
>>
>>26270449
Except that's wrong.
Black and White reused a large amount of Gen 4 sprites.

The models in Gen 6 were also made to be reused which is why their poly count is so high. Stop thinking that models are the same as sprites your retard.
>>
>>26269279
he could be a ground owl, he may not fly at all
>>
>>26270726
except the gen 4 sprites weren't animated
captcha: sycamore 2000
>>
>>26270797
Are you retarded?
>>
>>26270726
>sprites/models
>/
you're a fucking retartd
>>
>>26270846
Did you even read a single post in this thread properly?
>>
>>26270826
no but clearly you are
>>
>>26269793
Archen, hawlucha, and shaymin
>>
>>26269316
>>26269706
what is this meme?
there is nothing wrong with the game models, the game models ARE accurate to the pokemons designs.

the issue is the colour palette for the textures and the poses they use in-battle. it isn't much of a stretch to say that gamefreak can simply modify the animations for flying pokemon so that they all stand like in amie.

but gamefreak rarely do anything we want, because they always know best.
>>
>>26270449
There's no way that GF is going to remodel 800+ Pokemon, form(e)s, gender differences, and Megas for Sun/Moon. 0% chance.

Maybe some tweaks or new/altered animations but not 100% brand new models.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 181x86) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 181x86
>>26270986
>Black and White reuses sprites from the previous gen
>nuh-uh because they're animated in a different way!

You do realise that they just took the base sprite chopped off the limbs and animated it like those push pin card things you would make as a child in nursery/kindergarden right?

For reference the left is the DP sprite and the right is the Black and White one while not in motion. The only thing they changed was the fire on the tail while the rest remained the same.
Stop acting like a retard and use some common sense for once.
>>
>>26271113
animating the sprites is still a major change, fuck off
>>
>>26271174
>Platinum/HGSS dont exist
>>
>>26271174
How does that change the fact that they just took the sprites and reused them?
The post that started this thing said they were all new and the older Pokemon clearly aren't dumbass.
>>
>>26269305
>>26269279

You just got BTFO OP.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.