[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we know it's Hawaii we're dealing with, we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Now that we know it's Hawaii we're dealing with, we can probably take a closer look at the wildlife they'll be taking inspiration from. The bird pokemon we say in the announcement trailer a few weeks back is most likely going to be an Cardinal of sorts. (Pictures just take on a quick google of hawaii wildlife)
>>
>>26269186
Did they take inspiration from France's wildlife for X/Y?
>>
>>26269203
Europe for the most part, but oui
>>
>>26269215
I like walking in french forest you see so many pandas and lions
>>
Only a handful of the Pokemon in each Gen are actually based on animals from that region, how is this such a difficult concept to grasp? There'll be a few Hawaiian animal based Pokemon but a solid 80-90% of them will be completely unrelated or generic and could be from anywhere. Don't look too deep into it, you'll be disappointed or just wrong.
>>
File: typical.png (127 KB, 976x802) Image search: [Google]
typical.png
127 KB, 976x802
Picody is probably the early-bird too
And i can see them using some jungle-poke for the fossils, and some amphibian for the rodent
>>
>>26269969
FUCK, I FORGOT WE WERE GETTING NEW FOSSILS
HYPE
>>
>>26269969
> underage
Learn to Roman numeral you Greek peasant
>>
File: typical.png (127 KB, 976x802) Image search: [Google]
typical.png
127 KB, 976x802
>>26270560
Oh come on, it was clearly a brainfart!
No matter how underage anyone were, they wouldn't think 4 and 6 had the same symbol
>>
>>26269282
lions are royalty symbol in europe so it made sense. panda felt like filler. But they tried.
>>
>>26270927
Add Weedle and Spinarak to 1 and 2, and Venipede counts as much as Sewaddle for 5.
>>
>>26269325
>implying that there aren't Egyptian ghosts and sarcophagi littering the streets of New York
>>
Are you guys retards? Since when the base of the new introduced mons are based on the native fauna of the "real place"? Huh I went to France last year and didn't saw any Panda.
>>
>>26271082
There's a grand population of two panda in France tho
>>
>>26270927
Shouldnt magearna be on there as well?
>>
File: typical.png (147 KB, 976x802) Image search: [Google]
typical.png
147 KB, 976x802
So, anyone wanna guess what Picody evolves into?
looks like a generic normal/flying to me

>>26272148
you're right
>>
>>26272622
Hopefully something that one ups Bravest Bird due to its lack of comparable sneaky pebbles weakness.
>>
>>26272622
You're missing Magearna as the Gen 7 fairy.
>>
>>26272847
Nevermind, I was looking at the previous one, my bad.
>>
>>26272622
Shouldn't hoopa be there instead of what's her face?
>>
>>26269969
>>26269969
Can't wait to see what will be the next rodent. Hopefully it will be as cute as zigzagoon
>>
File: zygodactyl.jpg (30 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
zygodactyl.jpg
30 KB, 400x449
>>26269186
>Most likely a cardinal
>Most likely
>Cardinal
This irks me. Just because its colours vaguely match a hawaiian cardinal species, doesn't mean you need to ignore all other features. I would bet my life on the fact that it is based on a woodpecker. Look at the position of the toes. Look at the colors. Look at the shape of the beak. It's a woodpecker.
>>
>>26272622
can't really say for sure, so i hope they don't make picody normal type
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.