[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at that That sure is interesting Guess the map from ORAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hmmmm.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Look at that
That sure is interesting

Guess the map from ORAS is not canon?
>>
Wow that's some major fuck-up.
Then again blah blah Guyana etc.
>>
Someone already posted this you dumb shit
>>
>>26267979
Well good for you
>>
File: globe.jpg (155 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
globe.jpg
155 KB, 2560x1440
No, that's for you to put your location in the real world for the online community.
It's been there since Gen 4
>>
>>26268018
3DS games don't use it though, your region is obtained automatically

it's probably just an aesthetic thing that means nothing
>>
>>26268069
I'm pretty sure I saw one of those in XY and ORAS
>>
Does this mean they dropped that stupid fucking megaverse plotline?
>>
>>26268048
They actually digitized fanart instead of bothering to make a map.
>>
If I were John Gamefreak, I would've struck ORAS from canon too.
>>
File: world-map-background (1).jpg (989 KB, 3000x1500) Image search: [Google]
world-map-background (1).jpg
989 KB, 3000x1500
Canon.
>>
>>26269204
Not to mention that from previous games sinnoh was supposed to be north of johto
>>
>>26268171
The decoration in ORAS is just a reference to that GTS globe, since it was also a base decoration in DPPT
>>
>>26267929
Pokemon has no canon map placements so they just throw in real maps for the globe duh
>>
>>26267929
Wow, I guess Globes are flat and there's nothing on the other side, tight?
>>
File: 1373246188568.png (984 KB, 863x661) Image search: [Google]
1373246188568.png
984 KB, 863x661
I don't think Gamefreak actually cares which map is canon or not

That's how a Serebii map ended up in ORAS in the first place

Because they simply don't give a shit
>>
>>26269204
>>26269246
It's not the same map though.

Or atleast it's cropped, so Sinnoh isn't on it. Sinnoh being an island in the middle of the ocean would be retarded.
>>
>>26268069
B O T N E T
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.