[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what's the evil masterplan going to be this time what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
so what's the evil masterplan going to be this time
what can you do with a sun and moon pokemon?
>>
Sacrificing your virgin waifu to the angry volcano god
>>
Bat and cat can absorb energy from the Moon and Sun respectively. Evil team want to use this energy to power a spaceship that would block out either the Sun or Moon and hold it at ransom.

Moon weakens cat and powers bat
Sun weakens bat and powers cat

You have to save the world and fly up with the spaceship to stop it. Off in the distance you see a rayquaza fighting a deoxys.
>>
>>26267893
Perpetual day / night.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10182670
>>
>>26267893
Pokémon Sun:
>Eco-terrorist scientists want to expand the land for human development
>They want to use the sun legendary to make the sun hot enough to evaporate the seas

Pokémon Moon:
>Eco-terrorist pirates want to expand the sea so pokémon can live in peace and nature again
>They want to use the moon legendary to increase the tides created by the moon to cover the land in water
>>
>>26267893
GUYS WHAT IF

Sun and Moon are sequels to ORAS the way GS was a sequel to RGBY, and Teams Aqua and Magma are still the antagonists? And we get a bunch of Gen 3-centric evos and prevos? Plenty of water and volcanoes to match their motifs.
>>
>>26267893
Sun
>Team wants to send Earth crashing to the sun, hoping a complete revival will make earth great agin
Moon
>Team wants to make moon crash into earth, hoping the tidal destruction and giant crate make earth great again.
>>
>>26267940
Two teams.

Eco Warriors that want eternal day for their plants and natural environments. Use Grass types primarily.

Business Magnates that want eternal night so they can charge for electricity 24:7. Use electric types primarily.

You encounter both teams along the way - Team Eco stopping construction on greenfield sites, Team Power trying to destroy natural habitats to build a new Power Plant.

Both of them have good points, but go too extreme.
>>
>>26267999
I see what you did there
>>
File: Pokemon Moon version.png (595 KB, 1280x691) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Moon version.png
595 KB, 1280x691
>>
>>26267893
Expand the night and expand the day
>>
blow up the sun, blow up the moon
>>
>>26268033
"Make Earth great again" Trump confirmed new Pokemon villain
>>
Whay if you stop to think that is literally impossible to have eternal day/night in all the planet? If one half has eternal day, the other half will have eternal darkness, it's a stupid plan
>>
>>26268187
Congratulations, you got the reference. You must feel proud.
>>
>>26268209
>create a second sun
>create an eternal solar eclipse
>>
>>26267893
I'm hoping for a cult.
>>
>>26267938
I hope they hold it for money and not for 'Cuz we're evil, my dudes'.
>>
Team Galactic returns in Moon version
Team Flare returns in Sun version
>>
>>26268097
The moon baddies are clearly the jews, whereas the sun baddies are the goodies.
>>
read the concept for Kingdom of the Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1pYGvplG5Q
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 920x920
>Team Christmas
> Goal is to turn the Alola region into a Winter Wonderland.
>Harness the cosmic powers of Sun and Moon so that it's Christmas all the time.
>>
>>26268097
I want this. Legendary abilities are like sandstorm for Sunny Day and Night Sky.
>>
>>26268097

>Use grass and electric type primarily

Nope. They will use Grimer and Golbat primarily.
>>
File: 1455326538160.gif (1 MB, 361x395) Image search: [Google]
1455326538160.gif
1 MB, 361x395
>>26268097
>get to destroy dirty grasscuck hippies
>helping out my electric bros
Count me in
>>
using power from the sun/moon as an energy source seems like the most obvious choice
although dual teams would be pretty cool, i can't imagine that happening again
i'm hoping for a mean old lady leader
>>
Seeing all the problems that come when evil teams capture and take advantage of local legendaries in other regions, a small team works to preemptively capture the Sun and Moon legendaries. Unfortunately keeping them in captivity has unforeseen consequences, and you need to fight to free them.
>>
>>26267893
Expand the sun to boost the power of electric-types.
>>
Zygarde goes full Lysandre and you use the sun/moon legendary to stop him
>>
Team eclipse summons the legendary pokemon opposite your box title during a lunar/solar (depending on the game) eclipse to take over the region. You find/catch your box mascot and battle them.

No convoluted world altering, cataclysmic, catastrophic, Apocalypse bullshit.

The evil team is a fanatic group thinking they are a the true leaders of the region. Obvious ties to cults but never explicitly stated since Nintendo wouldnt want to touch that with a mile long pole.
>>
>>26267893
they look like weapons
>>
>>26268273
>I hope they hold it for money
That's some boring shit nigga.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.