[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one of few who like rowlet? It's cute and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1000x1000
Am I the only one of few who like rowlet? It's cute and a flying type! The sea lion is unique and the cat looks like a stupid anime cat that everyone likes.
>>
>>26266216
There's literally only one person on /vp/ that doesn't like Rowlet. He's an Australian trying to push a new farting meme.
>>
>>26266216
>Am I the only one of few who like rowlet?
I'd say Rowlet's the most popular one
>>
>Am I the only one of few who like rowlet?
Yes, you're the ONLY one. Congratulations, you win the special snowflake award!
>>
He's the best looking one. Fire is mediocre as usual and water is hot garbage.
>>
>>26266216
He's the only redeemable one.

The other two are complete travesty's.

I just know they're going to fuck up its evolution.
>>
>>26266216
how could anyone hate eggowl
>>
File: 1462932618002.jpg (65 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1462932618002.jpg
65 KB, 500x582
>>26266216
Rowlet is the best of the three, just baaaaaaaaaaarely edging out Litten, anon.
>>
>>26266216
>Am I the only one of few who like rowlet
Good morning, anon.
>>
File: 3353535353535.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
3353535353535.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>26266216

No, me and a few friends liked Rowlet too. sucks that there can only be one though. You been warned.
>>
>Flying/Grass
What were they thinking?
Empoleon tier third evolution I presume. That fucking Empoleon was shit against the elite 4.
>>
Few? The owl is immensely popular.
>>
>>26266313

I don't think penises are supposed to be that narrowly oval...
>>
>>26266324
He's never seen a penis. Not even his own.

The pathetic lard ass that he is.
>>
>>26266216
I'm pretty sure Rowlet is the most popular, or at least tied with Litten.
>>
>>26266386
That's a layer of fat, tubby. Those aren't actually boobs either.
>>
>>26266216
In terms of popularity it seems that Rowlet is the most popular, with Litten coming in second, and Popplio in third.
>>
>>26266216

I think it's literally th best starter design since gen 3. It's been out for a day and it's already iconic.

I think it's the return to pale colors. withouth any harsh YELLOW edges or too much detail that does it. The other two are fine but this is like a perfect throwback in a franchise that is 90% nostalgia. Compared to a complete abomination like Snivy it's a god send.

Can't wait to see all evos. My feeling is that Litten is gonna be a serious case of "it just gets bigger".

Here's hoping the "powerful kicks" means this will be a grass fighter and not flying. I don't need that ice weakness to send this to the bottom tier.

TLDR: Rly fkn wanna go on an adventure with this fkn owl.
>>
File: thuglife.gif (972 KB, 320x191) Image search: [Google]
thuglife.gif
972 KB, 320x191
Rowlet won't take shit from anyone
>>
I have a horrible feeling that the devs are going to pull a Sage and make the first Gym Ice-type.
>>
>>26266216
Lots of people love him.
>>
File: 86.gif (485 KB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
86.gif
485 KB, 193x135
>>26266727
>wants grass/fighting again
>rly
>fkn
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.