[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No longer will you shrink into chibi form after the intro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: e97ITk6.gif (52 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
e97ITk6.gif
52 KB, 500x364
Pay your respects here.
>>
F
>>
>>26265968

F

but what if it starts as the character in Chibi form and then they grow to regular size?
>>
It already happened with XY
>>
File: BackInMyDay.gif (478 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
BackInMyDay.gif
478 KB, 460x259
>>26265968
f
>>
F
>>
We didn't in ORAS either, why is this suddenly a new thing?
>>
>>26269479
It kinda stopped with BW honestly.
>>
F
>>
F
>>
>>26269570
Which is really surprising, since BW was trying to replicate the feel of RB.
>>
>>26265968
The characters in S/M still look a bit chibi, what with their big ass heads.
>>
>>26265968
F

I really loved that animation. When I first got Blue I restarted the game a few times just to rewatch it.
>>
>>26266538
They don't do this anymore?
>>
>>26266496
XY was a little different of proportions. That's one thing that has me really hyped about sun and moon the fact that the character models look great. XY's 3d was a bit sloppy but probably because it was the first time they did it.
>>
>>26265968
F

>>26266496
It was still super-deformed, this looks great.
I'm almost suspicious since I didn't expect GF to up their game on the same system.

Hope it won't be a silky smooth 15 FPS festival like XY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.