[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sulphur/Brimstone symbol on its head >Fuse-like tail >Whiskers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon Litten.png (43 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Litten.png
43 KB, 251x251
>Sulphur/Brimstone symbol on its head
>Fuse-like tail
>Whiskers that look like exaggerated explosions/eruptions of magma
>Eyes that are reminiscent to lava lamps
>Volatile back spikes when it attacks
>All of this whilst maintaining a subtle, non overdesigned design.

Is this the most well designed starter of our time?

The only part of its design that seems to be added for no reason (as of yet, though I suspect it will be added upon in its evolutions) are the red rings on its legs.
>>
>>26265916
You forgot the inflammable body oil
>>
>>26265916
red rings on legs most likely added just to add color since otherwise the only color on it (besides black) would be the red on its face
>>
>>26265916
This brimstone shit is a bit of a stretch. For one, it only has the symbol if you connect the stripes to the eyes and turn the eyes into a figure-8.
Not to mention the fact that that symbol is the even more abstruse ancient symbol for brimstone, and the more common one is just a triangle on top of a cross.
>>
>>26265916
>>26265916
>red rings on its legs
i think it'll wind up being fire dark or fire ghost or something, because of the eyes and the red stripes on it's legs resembling goth socks or some shit.

but yeah, it is extremely well designed. lets hope they don't fuck it up
>>
Fire furballs of death
>>
>>26265938
>>26265952
I should mention that I don't actually dislike the red rings on its legs, I just couldn't figure out any actual meaning to them. They do add to the design nicely though.
>>
It's going to evolve on two legs and throw bombs everywhere.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.