[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6.5fags AND owlfags BTFO in ONE DAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1457983227284.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1457983227284.png
67 KB, 449x1197
>6.5fags AND owlfags BTFO in ONE DAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITT: WE BASK IN FAGGOT TEARS
>>
>owlfags
literally never existed. it was just the meme of the month to shitpost about.
>>
File: denialfag.png (807 KB, 1770x894) Image search: [Google]
denialfag.png
807 KB, 1770x894
Owlfag tears taste the best. Pic related.
>>
>>26265619
>i-it was gonna be gen 6.5!
>but we've never had an intergenerational game
>s-so, have to start somewhere right???
Kek, that was the stupidest shit to believe in. Just accept that Gen VI fucking sucks.
>>
>>26265619
>owl confirmed
>owlfags btfo

How's that work?
>>
>>26265807
b-b-b-but what about all those amazing new pokemon like chesnaught and goodra!?!!?!?
>>
>>26265868
Delusional faggots who spammed that fake leak owl.
>>
>>26265868
Fucking easy. The shitty pokemon they kept shit posting everywhere on this board wasn't real. Just thought up by some douche who posted it here, then on 2chan. That's how it works. Big deal. They guessed it was an owl based on the trademark names. Everybody was in agreement it was probably going to be an owl. Only retarded owlfags were convinced it was their precious "roothoot" piece of shit.
>>
>>26265950
No one thought the design was real. You got worked hard bro.
>>
>>26265619
No one actually thought the owl was real, the board just got spammed because the shitposters saw it drives people mad
>>
>>26266552
Thank you for teaching me that there are both morons and trolls online. Fuck, wouldn't have figured it out if it wasn't for you, bro.

Blow me.
>>
>THERE WON'T BE AN OWL!
>there's an owl
>OWLFAGS BTFO

denialtards everyone
>>
>>26267462
Nobody doubted it might have been an owl, retard. We doubted it was YOUR OWL. It wasn't a Pokémon and and it never fucking will be. You lost. Case fucking closed.
>>
>>26267485
>this backpedaling
>>
Do you think there's any correlation between Rowlet and Roothoot?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10182638
>>
>>26265868
Nice meme!
>>
>>26267462
>>26267507
Everyone KNEW it was an owl, you retard. Remember the leaked copyrighted names? The ones you retarded owlfags held on to dear life to justify your shitty fakemon?

People just didn't believe your horrendous fakemon were real. And that turned out to be the truth. So, yes, you got BTFO. Deal with it, child.
>>
>>26265638
nice damage control owlfag :^)
>>
>>26267462
you know what we're talking about, don't play stupid
>>
>>26268734
>grass/flying owl with exact color scheme
>coincidence
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 319x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 319x334
>this thread
>every thread like it
Could there possibly be anymore proof that vp is nothing but underage shitters?
>>
>owlfags btfo
>given an owl
????
>>
>>26268984
>typical grass color
>typical owl color, whereas roothoot has been posted as white, brown, off-white and beige
>>
>>26266552
Seriously? They were so sure someone said they would take a corndog to the anus on live video. That was how sure they were that it was real. Please leave newb.
>>
>>26269024
>underage shitters
>Pokemon
As opposed to?
>>
File: Holy me.png (554 KB, 1024x1002) Image search: [Google]
Holy me.png
554 KB, 1024x1002
The leaks were obviously fake from the start
>>
>>26267485
>>26268835
Stop replying to bait shithead.
I want reddit to leave.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.