[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is GameFreak's Lightning going to be shoehorned into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: POKMON~1.png (748 KB, 1640x2200) Image search: [Google]
POKMON~1.png
748 KB, 1640x2200
So how is GameFreak's Lightning going to be shoehorned into SM this time around?
>>
>>26264489
Up ahead is blanktown
The gym leader there uses rock pokemon
Heres a Lucario
>>
>>26264489
Mega fusion evolution a la ash greninja. They'll give you one for free and you can become one with it.
>>
Synchro-Megas a la Ash Greninja are introduced, Lucario is your forced tutorial SynchroMega that you forge a bond so unbreakable with, it becomes your following pokemon for the rest of the game
>>
Lucario is the regional champion. With a team of six Lucarios. The Pokemon League building is shaped like Lucario. Your mother is Lucario.
>>
File: 006Charizard_Pokemon_Ranger.png (3 MB, 2323x1747) Image search: [Google]
006Charizard_Pokemon_Ranger.png
3 MB, 2323x1747
You mean this Lightning right?
>>
The Lightning term really only applies to Lightning herself.
>>
>>26264489
It won't be. Lucario is old and busted. Greninja is in now, don't you know?
>>
>>26264489
>>26264629

Why not both?

Anyways, I'm not sure if this would count as a Lucario-shoehorning but I want a night evolution for Riolu as a contrast to the day evolution that Lucario is.
>>
>>26265086
the last thing the lucario line needs is an edgy dark/steel evo
>>
>>26265086
I would totally support an edgy Fighting/Dark Anubis inspired Lurioca
>>
Riolu is actually your starter. You get Rowlet/Litten/Popplio 5 minutes in
>>
>>26264598
My mother didn't bark at me when I had to go to bed.
>>
>>26264598
>>26266162
>Lucario mom is the Champion
>you beat her team of six Lucarios with your own six Lucarios
>She smiles at how much you've grown, know she's raised a strong trainer
>She's proud of her power.
>>
>>26267963
oh my kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.