[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: alola.jpg (130 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
130 KB, 1024x576
>overhead view of first town and routes
>have seen at least two routes first-hand in the trailer
>can't spot a single patch of tall grass in any of it
What's going on bros? Are we getting a change in how the random encounters work? Or is this one island just strangely barren where wild Pokemon are concerned
>>
>>26263101
That can't be all of the region, can it? It seems kind of small.
>>
>>26263126
It's based on Hawaii, which is famously a group of islands so it's probably not the whole region, no.
>>
>>26263126
Hawaii is made up of multiple islands. This is just one, and given that it's the starting area, it's also probably one of the smaller ones in the game
>>
>>26263101
Check the japanese trailer, i saw grass in it when i watched it

>>26263126
I wouldnt worry about its size dude, there is a ferry in the city, a boat kind of thing, theres more. if there wasnt more this would be the first game where we dont get an island and junk like that.

Inb4 we are on an island you know what i mean
>>
File: 1409862798522.png (200 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1409862798522.png
200 KB, 500x276
>>26263101
What is the point of having cars in that island where you can walk from one end to the other in less than 15 min?
>>
>>26263266
You're clearly not American.
>>
>>26263225
I can see them adding less cities overall to make the cities included larger and more detailed
>>
>>26263174
>>26263186
>>26263225
Here's hoping that the others won't be smaller like how Hawai'i is the biggest of the real islands.
>>
>>26263101
Don't worry anon, there'll be plenty of grass once we reach Alola's version of Kauai.
Shit is just plants and rain constantly.
>>
>>26263101
Look at the long path that makes up the starting route. You can see dark patches of grass right there.
>>
>>26263512
>literal straight squares of dark grass
>two parallel paths, one of which avoids the dark grass entirely
JUST FUCK MY ROUTE DESIGN UP SENPAI
>>
>>26263101
It could be like Besaid or Kilika in FFX
>>
>yfw Game Freak can't hide their boner for America again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.