[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next Fire Starter Ballot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: gen 8 fire starter ballot.png (172 KB, 929x311) Image search: [Google]
gen 8 fire starter ballot.png
172 KB, 929x311
Next Fire Starter Ballot
>>
>>26262642
Fire/Poison snake
>>
>fox
>dog
>>
>>26262642
Wrong. Fennekin is clearly a horse.
>>
>>26262642
Charmander isn't a dragon

Fennekin isn't a dog.

Litten isn't a tiger.

Stay in school, kid.
>>
we won't get horse because ponyta
>>
>>26262680
Ah, but Charizard is a dragon.

Ah, but a fox is quite closely related to a dog.

Ah, but a kitten is quite closely related to a tiger.

These are Pokemon. Not exact animals.
>>
>>26262724
This
>>
fire/rock Goat

fire/steel Ox

fire/ground Rabbit
>>
>>26262680
Litten actually is pretty clearly geared up to be a tiger in 3rd form, but that does nothing to change the fact that the rest of the fire zodiac theory is wrong and retarded.
>>
>4 more years of this bullshit.

Good lord
>>
>So, what should we do for our Gen 6 fire starter? Remember we have a zodiac theme!
>How about a fox?
>But Jeff, foxes aren't on the Zodiac.
>Ah, but they are technically related to dogs through the canine family. We shouldn't just make a dog to fit our totally real zodiac theme, because that'd make some fucking sense.
>>
>>26262642
It will be something not at all related to the zodiac to fuck with autistic people making these lists if gf sees any zodiac theories
>>
Reminder that if you accept that foxes are dogs, then you must also accept that oxes are goats/sheep.
>>
>>26262774
Okay, I'll bite. How did you possibly calculate that number? 3 years until gen 8, and we're going to have this until at most gen 13 when the cycle will have to be broken. And that's likely longer than 4 years.
>>
I'm thinking rabbit or ox for sure

I really don't know how they're gonna do horse without just ripping off Ponyta and Rapidash
>>
Fire/Poison snek
Fire/Fairy rabbit
Fire/Flying horse
Fire/Steel ox
Fire/Dark goat
>>
>>26262680

They don't have to LITERALLY be the animal. They are more than close enough though.

Charizard is clearly a dragon, just not a dragon type. Might as well say Eelektross is not a fish because he's not a water type.

Foxes and dogs are both canids.

Litten is a striped cat, tiger evo is likely.
>>
>>26262814
New gen's come out after 3 or 4 years.

I simply imagine they will want to wait until 2020 since that's a pretty cool number to market so we're probably looking at a 4 year gap between gen's.
>>
>>26262769
a cat with stripes does not a tiger make
>>
>>26262642
Man I wish Flairees was an actual Pokemon.
>>
>>26262642
The horse could definitely be a centaur and the ox could be a Minotaur
>>
>>26262642
fire/ground earthworm. Keep the dream alive by the skin of its teeth.
>>
>>26262642
Rabbit
>>
>>26262899
It is the generic tiger stripe pattern, it's how hundreds of totally unrelated japanese cartoonists both amateur and professional draw a tiger stripe pattern in caricature. It is a distinct symbol, so deeply ingrained and automatically understood that it's practically a cliche. see >>26262368
>>
>Cyndaquil isn't a rat
>fire mouse pokemon in all languages
>the word for hedgehog/echidna in many languages translates to needle mouse, Japanese included
>the word for mouse in Japanese is used for more than rats and mice
>same with their word for monkey being interchangeable between monkey, ape, and primate
>it's a video game where the creatures tend to have multiple influences so 100% accuracy isn't necessary
"but m-muh taxonomy" -anti-zodiacfags, probably
>>
>>26262899
The stripes on its forehead say "Ki", pronounced "kee".
>>
>>26262680
Listen man: you can't seriously be denying this after now SEVEN GENERATIONS of this shit.
>>
>>26262642
>Dog
It's a fucking fox.
>>
>>26262642
at this point, anyone contesting this should be shot on sight.

why must all of you neckbearded fucks be so contrarian?
>>
>>26262642
Glad Zodiacfags got BTFO.
>>
>>26263048
I think it's going to have a tiger theme as well, mainly because of the whiskers, but the point stands that a striped cat is not a tiger.
but yeah, the uniformity of that stripe pattern speaks for itself.
>>
>>26262940
can you even picture a centaur starter?
>>
>>26262642
>>26262668
>rat
>>
snake could be neat
>>
>>26262642
Even though i don't really believe in this "zodiac theory", i'd really like to see a fire ox or a goat starter.
>>
File: snake eater.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
snake eater.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
I never realized how much I want a baller, fire snake starter until the zodiac theory got brought back up.
>>
>>26262899
>fletchling evolves from a regular park bird into falcon
>tepig from a farm pig to a boar
>oshawoot from an otter to a seal
>ponyta from horse to unicorn

third form gonna be a fucking big cat with stripes and probably a feral face like a tiger
>>
>>26262659
This, then the rabbit, then the ox.

I don't have high hopes for the goat or horse.
>>
>>26262642

>Fox
>housecat
>weasel thing

You guys are reaching
>>
>>26262642
>almost getting quad dubs
wew the meme magic is strong in this one
>>
File: image.png (657 KB, 1024x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
657 KB, 1024x527
>>26262680
who do you think we are pick related?
>>
File: 8-snake.jpg (37 KB, 429x234) Image search: [Google]
8-snake.jpg
37 KB, 429x234
8 = Snake
>>
>>26262668
Foxes are part of the Canine family fammy
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.