[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm actually concerned the owl shitposters might be right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462925544525.png (503 KB, 1449x715) Image search: [Google]
1462925544525.png
503 KB, 1449x715
I'm actually concerned the owl shitposters might be right.
How did they get the colour pallete right without any knowledge of what the starter was going to be? Was the source of that owl and the others ever sourced anywhere? The fact that they're also both owls also raises some flags as well.
Do we have a Nintendo insider shitposter hiding here somewhere?
>>
Did the old thread with this image drop off the catalog or somerhing
>>
wtat if it ws reall and nintendo changed it because they saw /vp/ didnt like it?????
>>
>>26262160
My guess is that it's work-in-progress art for the second evolution
>>
>>26262678
>Second evolution
>Second evo doesn't look like it
>/vp/ claims it's final evolution
>Even after that, they will claim it's a mega evo.

Reminder: new owl >>>>> old owl
>>
>>26262160
>>26262160
Don't be, the Roothoot leaks were leaked as a set, they were debunked as a set. Also, both are just Barn Owl color sets with green added, literally the easiest guess in the world.
>>
File: 1461168525469.png (68 KB, 820x415) Image search: [Google]
1461168525469.png
68 KB, 820x415
These guys were obviously early beta designs.
Back when they first showed up there was no way to guess there would be an owl and seal among the starters.

The owl's color scheme and the shape of its face is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>owlfags STILL in denial

stay butthurt friends
>>
>>26262700
>thatstheplan.tiff
>>
>>26262727
First off, that isn't a seal, second, the shape of the face is just an Owl feature, that's like saying it's no coincidence both cats have whiskers.
The color scheme is just Barn owl plus green, easiest shit in the world to get right if you are making a Grass Owl
>>
File: 1462829048012.jpg (19 KB, 204x190) Image search: [Google]
1462829048012.jpg
19 KB, 204x190
>>26262727
>seal
A few days ago you were saying it was a dolphin. What of it's dorsal fin, huh?
>>
>>26262160
>"How did they get the colour pallet?"

Easy, by using Chesnaughts colours.
>>
>>26262727
>owls are brown
>oh yeah and green cause grass starter
>coincidence!!!

You fuckers can't be serious.
>>
>>26262783
>easiest shit in the world to get right if you are making a Grass Owl
How did they know it was an owl.
It could have been anything.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.