[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Evolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Roxie & Rosa Reaction.jpg (120 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
Roxie & Rosa Reaction.jpg
120 KB, 590x590
>no Mega Stones, or Mega Pokémon, or any inclination even hinting towards it, to be seen
G-Guys?
>>
File: 1448219784774.png (2 MB, 2000x1794) Image search: [Google]
1448219784774.png
2 MB, 2000x1794
It's being left behind in Gen 6 as one of the Gen exclusive features.

Fairies are here to stay, though.

We /Fusions/ Now
>>
File: 84858594.png (956 KB, 985x764) Image search: [Google]
84858594.png
956 KB, 985x764
>>26262032
Mega Porygon Z when?!?!
>>
>>26262032
>Mega's dropped.
Oh thank you Christ.
>>
File: Mega Charizard Vs. Mewtwo.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Mega Charizard Vs. Mewtwo.webm
3 MB, 800x450
Can we all agree that Mega's were a great idea with a lot of potential, but Game Freak implemented them so retardedly that the franchise may be better without them?

If they were more like M-Mawile, and M-Ampharos, buffing up Pokémon that needed them, it would have been ok, and a great way to make the game have a more diverse array of options to choose from.

But Game Freak decided to shill out countless Legendary Megas, and giving them to Pokemon like Charizard (TWO in fact!), and Metagross, to shill out more copies of games to kids. Fuck that.

If that's how GF is going to be, then yeah, bye bye Megas.
>>
>>26262234

No. Megas were never a good idea. If you want to buff shitmon, you don't do it in a way that limits you to one per team and requires you to design a brand new model for each of them.
>>
>>
it seems odd to assume they'd just drop those designs.
>>
>>26263363
It does, but at the same time, where the hell are they? Not a single allusion to Mega's in the clips at all.

I'll be happy for them to go, because GF fucked them up, but there are a few I'll miss...
>>
Flygon got BTFO. It will never have a mega now.
>>
Mega evolution was a mistake

GF knows
>>
File: 658Greninja-Ash.png (424 KB, 1228x1228) Image search: [Google]
658Greninja-Ash.png
424 KB, 1228x1228
>>26262032
No one has mega stones and mega rings because Alola's "megas" are actually synchro evolutions like Ash-Greninja, who doesn't require any of that, but only a "bond", whatever that means.

It's also possible that GF will retcon away all mega stones that existed in XY/ORAS, since it must be a bother to put 50+ unique items across the region on every single game from now on.
>>
>>26263889

They can always just put them on a vendor for BP instead of spreading them throughout the map.
>>
Hopefully, Megas are almost all shit.
>>
>>26262067
YES ITS LIKE ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE
>>
>>26262032
Don't get too hopeful. They're just spacing out the reveals, we still have 6 months to go, after all. Some BS like >>26263889 is a lot more plausible.
>>
>>26262032
Masuda more or less confirmed them on Pokenchi though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.