[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1462928604650.png (325 KB, 1000x1001) Image search: [Google]
1462928604650.png
325 KB, 1000x1001
How would you feel about this?
>>
>>26262002
Tiger is a cute idea, rest look like shit
>>
Aww cmon, people can do way better than these. Even though everyone's gonna shit on it, I do like the direction you went with Popplio
>>
>Rowlet
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>26262066
Not mine bro. Found it on /v/ and haven't seen it being posted on /vp/ yet, so I figured I might as well throw it up here.
>>
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOWWE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
WE YOKAI WATCH NOW
>>
>>26262002
I like the butler-esque design of Rowlet, but replace the fedora with a top hat and we good
>>
File: file.png (191 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
file.png
191 KB, 320x371
>>26262002
>Tuxedo and a hat
>>
>>26262002
What the fuck even is Popplio's evolution?

Like is it still a seal or what?
>>
>>26262172
Psychic Clown
>>
>>26262002
conceptwise 100% okay, but the designs themselves could use some work.
>>
>>26262002
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
>>
>>26262128
Well I think it's more of a circus trio. Rowlet being a magician, popplio being a clown, and the fire starter being a tiger jumping through a fire circle.
>>
>>26262116
Pretty much this.
But also
Rowlet
>wearing actual human cloths
Popplio
>shit
Litten
>a digimon
>>
>>26262002
The designs minus Litten's suck but I could see them going this route like how they had last gens Fantasy Hero class theme
>>
>>26262128
Nigga that IS a top hat. What were you expecting a smokestack stlye abe lincoln getup? Do you even milliner, bro?
>>
>>26262002
The tiger looks like a digimon and the other two should make the artist feel fucking ashamed.
>>
>>26262002
These would look better if it weren't very fucking obvious the Rowlet and Popplio evos weren't wearing actual clothing. I do really like the Litten evo though.
>>
The designs are atrocious, but this is pretty much the direction they're probably gonna go with.

I'd say Rowlet will be quite humanoid with long legs and be the ringleader-y one.
Popplio will probably be a bit cuter and girlier, and a Fairy-type.
>>
box my starter
>>
A ringmaster owl, a performing tiger, and a trained sea lion. If we look at their basic forms' designs (like Rowlet's bowtie and tail that looks like a tailcoat's rear), they might actually go in that direction. I'm so down for this :)
>>
>>26262002
PLS NOT ANOTHER UGLY HUMANOID BIRD
>>
>>26262002
WE YUGIOH ARC-V NOW. PERFORMAPALS UP IN THIS SHIT
>>
>>26262378
I pendulum summon performpal mystic owl, performpal harlequin sealion, and garurumon
>>
Every time I imagine Popplios 3rd evi I just see it with its pink nose ball enlarged and balancing on that like a ball
>>
>>26262002
>Rowlet Evo
If the clothes were more like feathers in the shape, then yeah, cool, 9/10 at least

>Popplio Evo
Lose the gloves and just make the ears into the hat shape and it'd be cool.

>Litten Evo
I like the saber tooth thing, the horns suck, and the ring would be okay in an entrance or something, but otherwise it's kinda dumb. If the stripes grew some flames, that would be better imo.
>>
>>26262148
Made out of twigs from the remains of the nest it was born in.
>>
>>26262580
I agree with this about the Rowlet evo. If the clothing was actually natural looking, it would be a pretty fucking great design.
>>
>>26262002

Popplio is gonna turn into a speedy "water/electric" juggling electro balls.
>>
I'd be okay with this general theme, yeah!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.