[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DO WE GET THE GAMES 5 DAYS LATER EVERYTHING WILL BE FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1240x930
WHY DO WE GET THE GAMES 5 DAYS LATER
EVERYTHING WILL BE FUCKING SPOILED BY THEN
WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Because you leaked everything last time, you worthless Eurobongs.
>>
to be honest everything will be spoiled before the 18th too
>>
>>26261713

That was Canada.
>>
>>26261731
wasnt it some Italian fucks? you deserve it faggots
>>
Sorry eurofag
>>
>>26261731

No it wasn't you fucking shitstain.
>>
>>26261713
The UK didn't do fuck all, though.
>>
Y'all best avoid this board for that week
>>
You would have leaked it and spoiled it for everyone. This is literally parenting 101, Teaching Consequences for Actions.
>>
>>26261731
Canada was tracked down to one independent store and I'm pretty sure they no longer exist after that. Euroland had them on the shelves and pictures from 4chan were circulating on Japanese sites.
>>
>>26262052
>implying literally thousands of people deserve to be punished based on the actions of a tiny minority

That logic is bullshit and you know it.
>>
It's pretty easy to avoid spoilers if you're not looking for them. Just stop visiting any Pokemon related sites a week before the release. Done.
>>
>being a eurocuck
>>
>>26262131
Well you can look at it from the other, more likely perspective: that it isn't corrective action, it's just basically inevitable that you'll leak it so why not treat it that way and delay it for the leaking region so they don't spoil it for everyone.

For some reason spoilers are a really big deal to them. Their priorities are their business I guess.
>>
>>26261704
>implying we won't get everything leaked 2 weeks before Japan's release
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.