[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E4 Names Confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Check out the names at the top of the screen, There are 4 of them and 8 people, All 8 of them are silhouettes. E4 names confirmed? You can see that the silhouettes have different poses.

Caitlin Pablo Haku and Ed
>>
i doubt it. The hawaiian kid at the end is named Hoku. i think its just the kids' name.
>>
>>26260778
Are we sure Haku isn't a typo of Hoku, and those aren't just the kids in the class?
>>
File: 300px-Black_White_Caitlin.png (45 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
300px-Black_White_Caitlin.png
45 KB, 300x210
>Caitlin
>>
>>26260778
It's the names of the children in the class. The kid that picks Rowlet literally introduces himself as Hoku.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 960x540
>>26260778
Haku is that based kid that helps the nip get acquainted to Hawaii.
>>
>>26260810
it doesn't even say haku lol op is blind
>>
>>26260849
Yeah, realized that after looking at the pic closer.

To be fair, I thought Pablo was hangul moonrunes before I did a double-take. But I'm not the one who made a thread about it.
>>
still js, why 8 people?
>>
>>26260893
there's 9 if you count that thing in the top left
>>
>>26260918
thats on a seperate board though, screenshot this thread cause this gonna be confirmed later on though lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.