[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will it "all come together" for the 20th anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
In the first video released the other month it says that it will all come together for the 20th anniversary while showing the previous games. What's your prediction on how things will come together, or is it purely marketing speak?
>>
fuck off, phonefag.
>>
>>26260705
It just mean people from all regions go to alola on vacation
>>
Would be cool to see people from the other regions come to Alola with their Pokemon. Get a rematch with the ratata.
>>
>>26260705
I predict nothing.
>>
>>26260705
The Gen 5 legendary dragons finally combine.
>>
>>26260705

There's gonna be 7 islands, and each island is based around each generation.

you heard it here first folks.
>>
>>26260902
this. i'm guessing this might be the peak of story in pokemon with key figures from all generations showing up on business, vacation, or maybe competition
>>
>>26260705
every pokemon will be available between sun and moon
>>
>>26260964
top porcentage synchro raticate
>>
>>26260705
LavaRed and PalmGreen released alongside Sun and Moon

remakes of remakes of remakes
>>
Personally I think it was just marketing speech. I think they mean "it all comes together" as in, all the years of advancement for the series will culminate in the newest games...which is technically something you can say for any of the games, really.
>>
>>26260902
>>26260964
Please, I want to see Archie again.
>>
>>26261179
>which is technically something you can say for any of the games, really.
kind of. the overlapping development schedules mean that some of the new things that work out in one game are usually not present again in the next game
>>
>>26261212
>le A team B team maymay
>>
Ash Greninja.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.