[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck is Aldora?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: zip.jpg (293 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zip.jpg
293 KB, 1280x720
Who the fuck is Aldora?
>>
>>26260125
>he doesn't know who Aldora is
>>
>>26260125
>checks email
>still no fucking codes for these things
what the fuck
>>
>>26260232
cuck
>>
>>26260232
Kek, got them a week ago
>>
>>26260125
Huh. the subscription lapses. What a stupid system.
>>
>>26260232
Did you make sure to enable email notifications?

Also, if using gmail, it'll be under the promotions tab.

>>26260223
nice meme, makes up for the worthless post
>>
>>26260412
>worthless post
>literally a shit tier OP

u shur gotme ohpee
>>
>>26260412
Yeah, I've had them on since before the ORAS demo. I've gotten other e-mails from them within the past month about the mythical distributions, but still no birds.
>>
"Winged Gift" in Greek
>>
>>26260125
The name Aldora is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Aldora is: Winged gift.
>>
>>26260452
I know you beat yourself up for asking stupid questions, but no need to project that insecurity onto others.
>>
>>26260518
>>26260537

Thanks dudes, I had a feeling it was something foreign (like the Descartes Zygarde), and this is one place where Bulbapedia appears lacking in autism.
>>
>>26260589
Fucking google it baka-senpai
>>
>>26260482
Huh, weird, then you should've gotten the newsletter with the codes, since it's part of the Mythical Collection Dakrai promo email. You didn't by chance look it over because the subject line was about Darkrai, did you?
>>
>>26260614
I did, tb# f@m, but I didn't do a definition search, which would've yielded the result.

I assumed it was a proper noun like Descartes or Alamos.
>>
>>26260629
...fuck. now i don't know. I only have e-mails about Mew and Celebi in my inbox but I might have deleted others without looking at them. shit.
>>
>>26260232
I got the newsletter last month advertising the birds and now this month nothing.
>>
>>26260125
>The uk event hoopa ot Harry
>>
>>26260863
>deleting emails

Why, man? I have an inbox or two that stretch back over a decade. Why would you delete something, unless you're trying to hide it?

The only suggestion I have is to call Nintendo's support number. Saw several reports of people calling them up when their Gamestops ran out of codes, perhaps they could resend the newsletter or simply give you new codes over the phone.

Or just inject the Wonder Cards.

>>26261202
What the actual fuck?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.