[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As the ancient Alolans used to say:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: Tito_300.gif (26 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
Tito_300.gif
26 KB, 223x300
As the ancient Alolans used to say:
>>
...Lilo and Stitch was the shit back in the day!
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
265 KB, 334x393
>>26259878

Painfully unfunny
>>
It's time for a dicking!
>>
>>26259920
Little girl with a Sableye when
>>
>>26259760
Rocket Power was shit.
>>
>>26259878
>>26259892
>>26259942

It's a school night, kiddies. Mom will be mad if she sees you're still up and on the computer after she tucked you in at bedtime 40 minutes ago.
>>
>>26259959
Yes, this is just a /co/ meme thread
>>
>>26259760

China confirmed for next region!
>>
>>26259952
>Stitch is super popular is Japan
this better be canon
>>
copypasta time?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDeQ4nQf7s
>>
>>26260013
Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.

The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiian sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness. Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue.

Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiian happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie.

Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.
>>
>>26259984
Actually I just turned 80 so my mummy upgraded my bedtime to 10 PM which makes you wrong and a big dumb stupi
>>
>>26259760
A sperrow in hand is worth 2 in a bush
>>
>>26260037
>Hawaii
>with a space theme
>not having a Lilo and Stitch reference

It would be a crime.
>>
>>26260053
I once saw Tito at a grocery store in Hawaii. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like a hundred cans of soup without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the cana and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>not naming your character tito
>>
Tito posting better become a thing.
>>
>>26260053
COME ON FAGGOT GET TO THE BEAR
>>
Let's make it happen, cousin.
>>
File: mobile-32177-1405526629-5.jpg (143 KB, 625x420) Image search: [Google]
mobile-32177-1405526629-5.jpg
143 KB, 625x420
>>
>>26260105
>boys are Tito
>girls are Lilo
>>
>>26260269
This post gave me cancer
>>
>>26260360
That one did, but not the first one after OP?
>>
File: stitch.png (36 KB, 234x312) Image search: [Google]
stitch.png
36 KB, 234x312
I can't believe we're getting ANOTHER fucking dog Pokemon
>>
As the ancient Hawaiians used to say, the only lotion is the ocean.

That quote is real
>>
>>26260428
>Moon gets Stitch
>Sun gets 625
>>
>>26260494
You mean Reuben?
>>
>>26260428
God dammit, you know what I hate the most about that thing? It's like someone took my sisters dog and painted it blue. It's just a dog. It's literally my sisters blue dog.
Fucking gamefreak, when will they learn?
>>
>>26260428
I would absolutely be down for a legendary sprite Pokemon that's a little fucking monster like Stitch.
>>
>>26259988
woogity woogity woogity
>>
>>26261260
I think your sister's dog might be an ayylmao.
>>
at the start of rocket power there is an illuminati symbol under the skateboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nYQj8eHTPM

One second in watch closely
>>
Pineapple pizza is the best flavor of pizza.
>>
>>26260481
>As the ancient Hawaiians used to say, the only lotion is the ocean.
Amazing
>>
File: cuck owl.jpg (65 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
cuck owl.jpg
65 KB, 500x582
>cuck
>>
>>26260053
>He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body.
>He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.

Uhh
>>
>>26261768
It was probably the underdermis, the deepest layer of skin. Everyone always forgets about that one.
>>
>>26259878
in this episode of unironic ghetto memes posted by middle school white bois
>>
>>26259952
phoebe
>>
>>26262544
>Tyrones back

Funs over folks. Here come a barrage of racial slurs and ghetto tropes directed at "white" people.
>>
>your character is considered the "Inkay" of your group of friends because you are a newcomer
>>
>>26259948
Exactly what I was thinking.
>>
>>26260053
>risking staining your clothes and arousing suspicion
>not skinning the victim while naked
>>
>>26260794

No one calls him that. 625 was called '625' throughout the entire cartoon series.
>>
>>26267026
Yeah, until Leroy & Stitch, the series finale.
>>
>>26262561
>little
>>
File: nickelodeon.png (380 KB, 476x359) Image search: [Google]
nickelodeon.png
380 KB, 476x359
>>26261626
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.