[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you spot anything else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: hawaii.png (2 MB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
hawaii.png
2 MB, 1200x678
Can you spot anything else?
>>
>he thinks that's the entire region

it's based on hawaii, there's gonna be multiple islands
>>
>>26259542
Where did I imply that this was the whole region, you retard?

Clearly I asked can you spot anything else, and the picture contains the first island, so the point of this thread was to spot anything else significant on the island.

The ferry is even pointed out, you dense retard,
>>
>>26259514
There seems to be another Pokémon Center in the center back.
>>
>>26259514
That one cave over there
>>
>>26259514
There appears to be a cave in the cliff on the northeast part of the island. There might be a neat secret in there.
>>
>>26259636
ignore it, it's the latest /vp/ dank fresh meme
>>
File: file.png (314 KB, 695x411) Image search: [Google]
file.png
314 KB, 695x411
PokeBall in the overworld
>>
Is that a big sculpture in the water by the cave?
>>
Waterfall in the forest in the back, probably that one waterfall park on Oahu.
>>
Well. I dont see slaking motel or the resort. This is actually the tiniest island im calling it right now. Also what is that cresent moon beach?
>>
>>26259514
I see some water and some islands.
>>
The big green and white building next to the gym looks important but I have no idea what it could be. Resident Silph Co. equivalent?
>>
Large building in the northwest.
Maybe the hotel?
>>
>>26259879
Was thinking that too. The one from the reveal that showed the fountain and water type murals.
>>
File: file.png (1001 KB, 1348x820) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1001 KB, 1348x820
Seems like no one noticed it but whichever legendary you encounter, both the Sun and Moon symbols are present in the shrine

And the little symbol on each of their heads appears in the middle of the shrine

What does it mean?
>>
File: file.png (633 KB, 1348x560) Image search: [Google]
file.png
633 KB, 1348x560
>>26259879
>>26259899
Definitely the motel
>>
>>26259929
I can't see the entire symbol above the Sun legendary, but the one above the Moon legend is the alchemical symbol for water.

If I could see above the Sun lion's head, I'll bet it would a broken, upward pointing triangle, the symbol for fire.
>>
Big ass volcano
>>
>>26259929
They probably appear in the same shrine..?
>>
>>26260303
Small beach on the east side of it.
>>
>>26260330
You can see the symbol statues are switched depending on which legendary you meet

The sun is on the right and the moon is on the left with Solgaleo and vice versa for Lunaala
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1348x1432) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1348x1432
Shit from the Jap trailer

>Machoke moving service is back
>4 names of the 8 Gym Leaders
>The new LiveCaster feature is Video Chat
>No hat
>4 skin tones and hair colors
>Route numbers starting over again
>Fat Professor Guy's name is Hala
>>
The island with two palm trees is curious.
And the rocky island in the northeast water, outside of the barrier.
>>
>based on hawaii
Just think of all the delicious brown girls we'll be getting
>>
>>26260785
>CAITLIN
>PABLO
>HOKU
>ED
>Figuring Out PERSPECTIVE

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN
>>
>>26259814
yeah, this island is definitely oahu
>>
>>26260914
the perspective thing and the kid being shy in the commercial make me think my joking guess at what the games are about might be right.

Masuda posted two pictures of him, one with a round mirror (and a black background) and one with a round window (and a red background). I joked that the mirror shot was for moon and that the legendary and story would be about self-reflection; the window shot was for sun and that the legendary and story would be about letting others see who you are on the inside. Now the commercial being all gay and sappy with friends + the message about perspective make me think it could be not too far off.
>>
>>26259542
I was worried about that, since it looks really small. There has to be more islands or something not shown.
>>
>>26260832
We'll probably see Phoebe, like Jasmine in DPPt
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.