[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEENY TINY LITTLE REGION CONFIRMED all region post game happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
TEENY TINY LITTLE REGION CONFIRMED
all region post game happening
>>
i don't get it

why did you make this thread?
>>
Hawaii is made up of more than one island bruh
>>
you have a point.

alternatively there could be more islands. or there could be spaaaaaace.
>>
>>26259283
and yet... in the region map we only see one
>>
>>26259354
your point being....?
>>
>>26259250
>the map rotates
isn't it incredible that the series has stagnated so much that the notion of a landmass being viewable from more than one angle is revolutionary
>>
>>26259375
>look at me get asshurt over nothing!
>>
>>26259354
>in the prerelease screenshot from a trailer with barely any gameplay footage
stick to the facts buddy
>>
>>26259368
>>26259412

this is the alola region map. there is only one island there.
>>
>>26259354
>implying that's the regional map
>implying that's not just a map of the island
>>
>>26259354
>Implying an island structure isnt a perfect way to have more stuff to reveal to keep the hype going, revealing another part of the region at different times.
>Implying its even remotely possible this is the only part of the region when there are only 3 towns, and the temple seen in the legendary appearance isn't visible.
>Ignoring the obvious harbor where boat will take you to out of honolulu into the next section of hawaii
>>
>>26259419
It's an in-game shot from the Japanese trailer.
>>
>>26259419
>if i say it enough times they'll believe me
bbudy
>>
>>26259458
Just like 6.5 and Roothoot, right? Those totally turned out to be true.
>>
>>26259432
>implying there are more cities in hawaii
>>
>>26259498
i mean, the starter IS a grass owl...
>>
>>26259498
exactly. You're as delusional as 6.5fags and roothoots
>>
More like aLOLa
>>
>>26259432
>>26259421
>>26259283

yeah i bet they're going to include the other islands that have literally nothing on them cool can't wait to explore!
>>
>>26259613
>there's nothing interesting in hawaii outside of the tourist traps
kill yourself lardass
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.