[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Owlfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: sun-moon-fake.jpg (162 KB, 1200x906) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-fake.jpg
162 KB, 1200x906
Owlfags, you got completely BTFO by Rowlet, so can you please get off this board? No one likes you guys.
>>
>>26259039
Roothoot is obviously the second stage for Rowlet you fucking mong.
>>
>>26259039
Actually, roothootfags got btfo.
>>26259074
See how they backpedal. We owlfags got our owl, and are happy... Or, we would be, but you denialfags keep saying we're btfo, because you're confused and think we're the same.
>>
>>26259039

>We get an owl starter
>LOL OWL FAGS BTFO
>>
>push one very specific owl
>claim it's real with no evidence
>endlessly shit on anyone who disagrees with you
>It's not that owl
>It's not even close to that owl
>"b-bb-but it was an owl, who cares if it wasn't OUR owl r-r-right guys"

It's been awhile since I've seen a group on /vp/ get as BTFO as roothootfags.
>>
File: 1443637712591.png (503 KB, 1449x715) Image search: [Google]
1443637712591.png
503 KB, 1449x715
Hello, moron.

We /StageTwo/ Now.
>>
>>26259205
No one meant "owlfags" to mean just thinking that the starter would be an owl. It was always associated specifically with Roothoot. If you consider yourself an owlfag but didn't believe Roothoot, then you're not really referring to yourself correctly.
>>
>>26259039
So what happened to zachipster? Zero posts since the reveal. Did he kill himself?
>>
>>26259074
No it's a scrapped form, remember? We rehearsed this.
>>
>>26259205

Yeah, but literally no one said it WASN'T going to be an owl.

Deniers said it wasn't going to be THAT owl.

But we all knew it would be some sort of owl based on the trademarked names. So there really wasn't anything to win there. It was common knowledge we were getting an owl starter.
>>
>>26259441
"Owlfag" was associated with ALL THREE of the fake starters. Even if the owl is vaguely similar, the other two aren't, so they are completely BTFO.
>>
File: Photo Feb 27, 12 53 48 PM.jpg (42 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 27, 12 53 48 PM.jpg
42 KB, 410x308
>>26259471
>We rehearsed this
>>
>>26259074
and next you say it was an early version, keep on backpedaling denowlfags
>>
So is this just a small group of anons intentionally ignoring how it was bundled with bootleg-tier scribbles for the fire and water starters or what

Like how desperate are you to shitpost, soeriously
>>
>>26259205
Nobody gor BTFO retard. Roothoot is clearly the 2nd stage. Look at how the bowtie grows and overlaps the wings and the head grows.

You'll see when the game comes out.
>>
>>26259661
>roothoot is the starter, guys
>after reveal
>roothoot is the 2nd evo, guys
you were clearly wrong there, admit it
>>
>>26259614
oh my fucking god i'm really glad these werent the starters

literally everyone in my university was watching the trailer getting excited over the starters and Hawaii region, if it were this abominations everyone would've complained

>>26259661
cringe
>>
>>26259661
And when its not, you'll claim it was some scrapped idea.

This shit is never gonna end. And the worst part of all is, some faggot anon that drew Roothoot and pals is snickering and laughing at all the autists actually defending its legitimacy.
>>
Why don't you ask Masuda on Twitter if those drawings are early concept art?
>>
>>26259205
>>26259266
>owlfags got so unbeliveably and COMPLETELY

>BLOWN
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT
>that they're backpedalling trying to say that "w-we didn't get blown out! y-you're just mistaking us with this other group that doesn't exist because it's the exact same thing!"

Do your species a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>26259441
This.
>>
>>26260163

>Do your species a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.
Way ahead of you. I'm adopting.
>>
>>26260233
Thanks bud.
>>
File: tumblr_lrm1rqMyrM1qd2yl3o1_400.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrm1rqMyrM1qd2yl3o1_400.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>26259614
What the fucking hell are those?
>>
>>26259867
Evolutions are often still counted as "Starter Pokemon" due to the tier system.

I'm not saying they're right, I'm just saying you're an idiot.
>>
>>26260334
>due to the tier system
Where the fuck did that come from? I'm an idiot too.

They're counted as starters because they're part of the same evolutionary line.
>>
>>26260300
Those are the clearly fake starters that owlfags were shoving down everyones thoats for months.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.