[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIGHT TYPE HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: 1457021511079.png (1 MB, 1280x1171) Image search: [Google]
1457021511079.png
1 MB, 1280x1171
>X AND Y
>ONE OF THE TWO BOX LEGENDS HAD A NEW TYPE
>XERNEAS WAS FAIRY
>SUN AND MOON
>SUN = DAY = LIGHT
>MOON = NIGHT = DARK
>SOLGALEO IS LIGHT + FIRE TYPE
>SUN AND SOLGALEO BEING THE NEW TYPE FAIRY FIT THE PATTERN OF X AND XERNEAS BEING THE NEW TYPE FAIRY
>POST YFW LIGHT TYPES CONFIRMED
>>
b-bump
>>
>>26258895
It's Cosmic type.
>>
>>26259123

>Cosmic
>Not Alien
>Not Astral
>Not Space
>>
>>26259159
Say that to TPCi.
>>
>>26259223

If it's not Alien or Astral I will quit Pokemon.
>>
Light only team hype
>>
do we really need to break the meta further
>>
>>26258895
If Gamefreak added two types in a row I'd shit my pants.

Someday there will be a new type. That day is not today.
>>
>>26259377
>>26259351
Just wait a couple of months.
>>
File: file.png (4 MB, 2057x1787) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 MB, 2057x1787
FLAVOR TYPE HAPPENING
>>
I have a genuine feeling that Light type will be added.

It would definitely work.
>>
>>26258895
The sun pokemon could just be fire type.
>>
>>26258895
your only basis for assuming a new type will be added is that X and Y added one? That's not really how it works friend.
>>
>>26259507
It would NOT work. Youre basically asking for everything Fairy type already does. Fairy type IS light type.
>>
>>26259985
Fairy represents life/nature.

Also, (You).
>>
They're gonna add homo type for you faggots, it's gonna be weak against everything, and all other types will be super effective against it because you homos like getting fucked in the arse (proper).

lmao fags
>>
>>26259985

Life could fix the Meta by buffing Ice, Bug, and nerfing Fairy.
>>
Your meme magic worked with fairy but light won't happen since it's basically normal type and it didn't work with Reshiham either. Don't count on it.
>>
>>26260025
savage
>>
>>26260010
Fine in that case fire and electric are light.
>>
>>26258895
>Jack Black holding a sign

Although I'm not entirely convinced Solgaleo is a Fire type either, there's very little to go off of from the design alone. Lunaala could easily be any combination of Dark/Psychic/Fairy/Flying.
>>
>>26259467
I can't wait to go to the city with the flavor type gym, Flavortown
>>
>>26258895
>not nuclear fusion type
>>
>>26260079
>Although I'm not entirely convinced Solgaleo is a Fire type either
Are you being serious right now.
>>
File: i love memes.gif (714 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
i love memes.gif
714 KB, 500x310
>>26259671
That's a safe assumption, but judging by it's design, there has to be more to it.

Yeah it's the sun god, so we all know it will be able to shoot fire out of it's asshole, but there's more to it's design than just 'big scary fire god". It's all white, has golden pieces on it's body and has a blue crystal-like face with a night sky pattern on it. It kinda reminds me of Arceus's design, but with the whole space face thing.

If it was purely fire, then there would be some sort of indication of that. Reshiram has that big tale engine thing that exerts fire, Entei is part of a trio, Moltres is literally a pheonix, etc etc.

I'm not saying it's gonna be Light/Fire, but I'm 90% sure it's gonna be Fire and something else.

pic unrelated
>>
>>26260145
>but with the whole space face thing.

fuck i meant without the whole space face thing.
>>
>>26259159
>not ayy tayype
>>
>Light-type
That doesn't make sense, what kind of physical moves you expect to have with light?
>>
>>26260213
What kind of physical moves would you expect to have with dark?
>>
If Light type does happen, I hope it's both weak to and supereffective against Dark.
Kind of like how Fighting and Bug have mutual resistance.
>>
>>26260121
It's only because it's the Sun box legendary and Sun = Fire (even though it doesn't) that we have to assume one of it's types is Fire. Otherwise it's just the obvious similarities to Pyroar.
>>
Who Sound type?!
>>
>>26258895
Box legend looks like the final boss of a mmbn game.
>>
>>26260235
But Dark is not only shadows but also cheap tricks and playing unfair
Light is.... light
We already have the "magical good' stuff with Fairy
>>
Tired of that moon legendary = dark type shit.
Dark in Japanese is 悪
Not related to actual darkness as a force

It will be Ghost type, niggers
>>
>>26260273
nobody

>>26260325
I also believe Ghost
>>
>>26260320
>We already have the "magical good' stuff with Fairy

Fairy is suppose to represent life you dumbshit.
>>
>>26259159
Astral sounds great, but I have a feeling they would choose Cosmic to keep everything simple and to the point. It wouldn't feel out of place when listed with the other types.
>>
>>26260213
justice kick
>>
>>26259467

>Resistant to Fire, Ice and Grass
>Weak to Poison and Bug

I can actually see it wrking
>>
>>26260145
The two could be Fire/Psychic and Dark/Psychic. Psychic seems to be their stand-in for Space type.
>>
>>26260213

>what kind of physical moves you expect to have with ghost?
>>
>>26260461
>Psychic seems to be their stand-in for Space type.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Newtype
>>
>>26258895

This fucking post right here, is the perfect example of a retard shitposting. Next you're going to tell me Hot and Wet are types too, you fucking mo-ron.
>>
Give it up already. Ain't no one falling
>>
>>26260363
Fairy is actually supposed to represent how much of a faggot you are
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.