[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kek. I like the games but you are in fucking denial if you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1462895263493.png (424 KB, 664x374) Image search: [Google]
1462895263493.png
424 KB, 664x374
Kek. I like the games but you are in fucking denial if you think they aren't out of ideas.
>>
i'm pretty sure they were out of ideas by Gen V
>>
do you even big fire sign
>>
>>26258817
I like the idea of a lion legendary but it would be hard to design one that didn't look like Pyroar
>>
look at the feet. it's wearing an astronaut suit. how bonkers is that?
>>
>>26258817
I think most people agree they're been out of original ideas for awhile now, and that when they DO have potential (XY), they squander that potential for generic bullshit. Xerneas/Yveltal could have been so much more, but they did literally nothing with them.
>>
>>26258877
tron lion
>>
>>26258817
In all honesty I don't see any resemblance besides them both being based on Lions
>>
Lions have been associated with the sun for a long time, right? It can't really be helped I guess.
>>
>>26258817
Litleo and pyroar are the ketchup mustard failed type mons.

Let them die
>>
>>26258817
I'm actually encouraged by this, I'd rather them design and use what they want rather that purposefully try to create something new in order to avoid similarities to previous Pokemon, which is near-impossible if they wanna base it on an actual animal.
>>
>>26258877
Clearly the legends are robots.
>>
>>26258915
>long time
For at least 7000 years. The Babylonian sun god Shamash is represented as a lion.
>>
>>26258817
They look nothing alike besides being Lions, fuck off.
>>
>>26258945
what if all of the Alola legendaries are man-made?
>Lunaala was originally made as a defense satellite a la project Star Wars
>Solgaleo was a mech superweapon
>>
>>26258963
Wow, that's a little longer than I was expecting. But it makes sense considering a lion's mane looks a little like the sun's rays.
>>
How dare you say lysandre-pyroar is "out of idea"
That thing is fucking majestic!
>>
They need to start working on the setting and making better regions rather than trying to come up with 100+ new Pokemon each gen.
>>
>>26258995
kek stay deluded
>>
>>26258817
It looks like a fucking digimon.
>>
>>26258837
Then how come most of Gen VI looks better than Gen V?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.