[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Immortal Litten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: My_family.png (176 KB, 643x1041) Image search: [Google]
My_family.png
176 KB, 643x1041
Hi my name is Skarlette Dark’ness Dementia Kitten Way and I have long black hair with red streaks (that’s how I got my name) that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Gothitelle (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Bisharp but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m part-gliscor but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a hexmaniac, and I go to a pokemon school in Alola where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Anistar City Boutique and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside /vp/. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of water-types stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them
>>
File: LITTEN DID YOU EAT MY PP UPS.jpg (45 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
LITTEN DID YOU EAT MY PP UPS.jpg
45 KB, 600x750
>>26258336
Quality post
>>
>>26258336
Where is Dumbledore
>>
>>26258566
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?
>>
You forgot the part about Honchkrow on his broomstick masticating
>>
>>26258581
Hey, I laughed.

It's stupid as fuck, but it's funny.
>>
>>26258581
Never fails to crack me up
>>
File: xXxFallenAngel666xXx.png (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
xXxFallenAngel666xXx.png
42 KB, 250x250
>>26258336
EVERYONE WE NEED TO TALK.
I MAY BE A BIRD, BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST.
>>
Kekd
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.