[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think GF is gonna pull another Braixen and make one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 800x1115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 800x1115
Do you think GF is gonna pull another Braixen and make one of Litten's evolutions a sex goddess?

Will they do it after they saw how popular Braixen became?
>>
>>26258085
yeah, they'll make the 2nd stage furbait and then make the final evolution shitty
>>
>>26258085
post your Skype
>>
>>26258085
I think it already has top amount of art on e621 atm. Which is horrifying.
>>
>Braixen
>popular
>ever
>>
They're going to give it facial hair. You can tell by the way they have the whiskers already.
>>
>>26258085
No it won't. It'll be an edgy mon.
>>
It'll be a big fat cat, perfect for shooting out of a cannon. I don't mean that in a negative way.

Rowlet will become the "cool" one who gets all the attention.

Popplio will become a stupid sexy clown and revolutionize balloon fetishes.
>>
>>26258379
>playable in Pokken
>not popular
>>
>>26258479
Ash will get a Pollipopoiploplipolipolipolipolipolipolp (how the fuck do you spell that shit) and disappoint everyone.
>>
>tfw no litten erp partner to force you to Iick his paws
Why live
>>
>>26258568
at least spoiler that shit dude
>>
>>26258709
sorry
>>
>>26258085
It's gonna be a pirate bro. It's a cannon ball for a reason.
>>
>implying the first evo is not sexy already
>>
I fucking hope not. I just want a cute cat pokemon, not some waifu bait shit
>>
>>26258085
I hope so.
>>
>>26258085
i want to touch litten's paws
>>
Stop being a disappointment for your family please
>>
>>26261596
I want to touch them with my tongue
>>
>>26258085
If this stupid thing doesn't turn into a manticore I'm gonna be pissed. GF didn't make Pyroar a manticore so maybe they're rectifying their mistake this gen.
>>
pls leave and don't lewd pokemon u stinky smelly lewdposters need to go away now
>>
>>26261669

Gamefreak did a region where the whole west part of the map was based on New Jersey and didn't do a Jersey Devil Pokemon, instead putting in the three fucking Musketeers, only to go to FRANCE with the very next game.
>>
>>26258085
You really think they designed Braixen as "a sex goddess"? What about its design even makes it seem that way to you? The skirt-like fur?

>>26258379
Don't be too much in denial, m8. You should be saying something like
>Braixen
>sex goddess
>ever
>>
File: 4549720-5138686804-dolph.png (172 KB, 774x684) Image search: [Google]
4549720-5138686804-dolph.png
172 KB, 774x684
>>26258379
>implying everyone hasn't moved over to the red hot magic milf Delphox once her artwork stopped being so angular and awful
>>
>>26261732
I'm gonna screencap this for future reference when talking about Gamefreak logic.
>>
>>26261675
where do you think you are right now?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.