[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, how much is it to sell my copies of gen IV-VI? I...I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Rowl Rowl.png (232 KB, 564x338) Image search: [Google]
Rowl Rowl.png
232 KB, 564x338
Guys, how much is it to sell my copies of gen IV-VI? I...I had something happen to me in life that requires me to quit pokemon for good...
>>
>selling several game cartridges to get money

simply working a job will quickly earn you that amount. you can get probably 25-30 for pokemon games but that is a very small amount of money by adult standards...
>>
Cuck general
>>
Are you the op from that girlfriend thread?
Reminder you're in an abusive relationship. You're literally worse than shit because you let her dictate what you for fun in your free time. Kill yourself.
>>
>>26257369
Nigga, nothing in life can force you to quit enjoying a franchise. If you sell those games, sometime in the future you'll regret it.
>>
>>26257369
KILL YOURSELF YOU KEK

STOP LETTING YOUR GIRLFRIEND PUSH YOU AROUND
>>
>>26257369
Is Cucklet going to be a new meme or something?
>>
>>26257369
>>26257461
>>26257510
This OP
We know who you are
That littlr kid is going to lose your ds and you will always live a shitty life burdened by the demands of someone who barely loves you. Shes only fun enough to make you dependent.

Dont marry the first thing that kissed you
>>
>>26257369
Less than you'd make working literally any job for a day.
>>
>>26257369
>op is not a kek general
>>
>>26257369
>Nigger Winner Furthremore II
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.