[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So will Serena get over her crush and leave ash at the end of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
So will Serena get over her crush and leave ash at the end of Kalos or will she follow him to next region? Thoughts?
>>
Ash will probably ditch her ass in Kalos
>>
She's getting dropped like all of Ash's kalos Pokemon.
>>
>>26255301
Serena will put on the chicken hat

Nothing wrong with Ash having a traveling harem, Brock was there for a long ass time.
>>
I hope she does follow him
>>
Serena is going to grow out of her Ash phase
>>
>>26255345
This

When Ash resets, he resets all stats. Sorry Serena you had no chance from the start.
>>
>>26255457
She will grow out of the anime forever phase.
>>
>>26255405
This tbqh. You know it will happen.
>>
>>26255405
>Serena in chicken hat
lol I would love this. That chicken hat is downright ridiculous.
>>
sorry guys, but serena's just going to change her clothes to something more "summery" and stick around a few more seasons
thoe stupid kids might fuck off though, hopefully based new rival joins the gang
>>
>>26256772
Yea because that's happened with all of his other companions right?!

Sorry Serena fags, no matter how much you want otherwise, she's leaving
>>
Ima miss clement and Bonnie
>>
>>26256912
bruh I've seen like one episode of the show with her in it, I have no attachment to her whatsoever. the new girl looks too similar, and they've been putting too much writing into serena to just drop her like that
>>
>>26256772
New rival is literally Brock. He's just going to dress more summer and stick around for a few more seasons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.